Royal Diamon tries MSC Yacht Club on MSC Preziosa and loved it

Iluvcruising2

if you get a chance - could you please take a look at the yc dailies and tell me at what time you can order the pizza seen in one of your videos? thanks so much!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hi, it states

12:00 to 15:00

18:00 to 24:00

Pizza delivery call 99 (reception).

I remember calling and the lady on the other end wasn't sure whether pizza was available. It was quite funny. But ultimately it was, and my butler delivered the pizza, which was still piping hot when it got to our room.

Fun perk.

• 2 weeks later...
By MDR I assume you mean the main dining room for non-YC guests? Sorry I don't have those.

That's indeed what I meant :)

Too bad. It seems quite hard to find these.

As a difficult eater myself, I wanted to know in advance so that I could prepare myself :o

Mr. Iluvcruising2,

I have suffered through many "reviews" on CC, but yours wasn't just interesting and helpful; it was a spectacular exposition of all the things I needed to know and hoped to learn about before embarking. Truly, a tour de force for which my DW and I are in your debt. Thanks a million

• 1 month later...
Mr. Iluvcruising2,

I have suffered through many "reviews" on CC, but yours wasn't just interesting and helpful; it was a spectacular exposition of all the things I needed to know and hoped to learn about before embarking. Truly, a tour de force for which my DW and I are in your debt. Thanks a million

Thanks. Feedback like yours make my day. :)

I have just started another review on the Serenade of the Seas 7N Baltic cruise - http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=50238669#post50238669

Thank You so much for this review. Many helpful stuff for Malta and Barcelona. I have only cruise on RCL and NCL and only the last couple of years. I decided to book MSC Seaside Europe/Transatlantic cruise on 11/30/17....also in the YC. It's for 21 days. It will be my first time to Europe and first TA. I'm hoping to do a semi live review so everyone can get a first look at Seaside.....but just need to figure out how to post the pics onto Tapatalk or CC forum (I have all recent electronics but never learn but the basics. Haha)

I'm also looking into Ovation of the Seas from Hong Kong to Singapore on 11/14/17 for 9 days then fly to Venice to board the Seaside. Trying to fit the extra time and money. I would love to ask you a few questions about Singapore if you don't mind? Like hotels/restaurants/ and airline used for Singapore to Venice. This is an expensive and time consuming trip but I will literally knock off many things on my bucket list with these adventures.

Thank You so much for this review. Many helpful stuff for Malta and Barcelona. I have only cruise on RCL and NCL and only the last couple of years. I decided to book MSC Seaside Europe/Transatlantic cruise on 11/30/17....also in the YC. It's for 21 days. It will be my first time to Europe and first TA. I'm hoping to do a semi live review so everyone can get a first look at Seaside.....but just need to figure out how to post the pics onto Tapatalk or CC forum (I have all recent electronics but never learn but the basics. Haha)

I'm also looking into Ovation of the Seas from Hong Kong to Singapore on 11/14/17 for 9 days then fly to Venice to board the Seaside. Trying to fit the extra time and money. I would love to ask you a few questions about Singapore if you don't mind? Like hotels/restaurants/ and airline used for Singapore to Venice. This is an expensive and time consuming trip but I will literally knock off many things on my bucket list with these adventures.

Thanks very much for your nice words. Glad the review was useful for you.

Happy to help you in any way for info on Singapore and also Hong Kong (we have been there a few times). In fact, if you check out the Asia parts of this forum, I have already put up some videos and answered some questions. Or you can send me an email directly, I'd be happy to help.

Come visit Singapore!

Gotta say, I thoroughly enjoyed your review. It was comprehensive and very well illustrated with photos and videos. This could be the measuring stick by which other reviews are compared!

My husband and I are sailing on Splendid in September and can't wait to see what the Yacht Club has to offer. It all sounds wonderful! I doubt my live blog will live up to this standard though!

Gotta say, I thoroughly enjoyed your review. It was comprehensive and very well illustrated with photos and videos. This could be the measuring stick by which other reviews are compared!

My husband and I are sailing on Splendid in September and can't wait to see what the Yacht Club has to offer. It all sounds wonderful! I doubt my live blog will live up to this standard though!

Thanks for your kinds words. Have a great cruise!

• 1 month later...

Hi,

Fantastic review. {as always!}

Have read some of your others in the past and got some advice/photos from you when we sailed last November on the Legend O.T.S. from Singapore.

We have just booked a Y.C. suite for December 2017 on the Fantasia to try something different so your review covers lots of the questions we had!

Many thanks for the time and detail you put into these reviews.

Cheers!

David

• 5 months later...
Hi,

Fantastic review. {as always!}

Have read some of your others in the past and got some advice/photos from you when we sailed last November on the Legend O.T.S. from Singapore.

We have just booked a Y.C. suite for December 2017 on the Fantasia to try something different so your review covers lots of the questions we had!

Many thanks for the time and detail you put into these reviews.

Cheers!

David

Thank you for your kinds words. Have a great 2017 ahead.

• 5 months later...

Hi Luv2,

I have just spent most of the day reading and watching your incredible review. It has to be the best travel log I have ever seen!! Keep up the good work and we can't wait to see your next masterpiece here at CC.

"The Spirit be with you."

• 6 months later...
Hi Luv2,

I have just spent most of the day reading and watching your incredible review. It has to be the best travel log I have ever seen!! Keep up the good work and we can't wait to see your next masterpiece here at CC.

"The Spirit be with you."

Thank you. I have returned from my MSC Meraviglia cruise, and now very busy trying to put the review together. I have started the thread on cruise critic - https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2576899

It will take some time to complete. Asking for your patience. :):)