REFLECTION 11/28 & 12/5 LONG REVIEW! - Reflection is for all ages!

chicagopaul

• 4 weeks later...

Thank You Paul for an extensive review.

We're going B2B in the same cabin, hump balcony 1243, on Feb 20 and Feb 27 beginning with the Eastern Caribbean.

It was a very nice read. I loved the short reviews on the entertainment.

I'm not a musical lover but if you say the production show is great I'll take your word for it. We saw the Elton John singer on the Constellation Dec 2014 so we already know we can do something else that night. I agree he could perform better and also play "Don't let sun...". But in my humble opinion that's one of the few songs that actually improved when Roger Daltrey got hold of it and recorded it for the soundtrack to "Lost Boys". Youtube it, you'll probably like it.

To me it's important to have great comedians. A good laugh is the best way to end the day.

I think Captain Peppas captained the Equinox a few years back but I could be mistaken.

Anyway, this review is extra valuable now when we're boarding in just a few weeks from now. Most likely the crew will be the same as on the presentation in the Dailys.

Thank you again.

/Dennis

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

We just booked the Reflection for the first time and of course are now reading review after review. I LOVED your review and felt compelled to say thank you for posting this the pics and the dailies! I see the countdown has begun for you once again so I will be looking forward to living vicariously through you until our April voyage gets here! Cheers!

Heading off to the Reflection in a few weeks, and really found the detail of your review outstanding. Quite a few times I've seen reviews dwell on an individuals taste rather than the experience.

On yours you filled me with details, but they were details that really could pertain to anyone's experience

Wow this thread is a blast from the past! Haha, I guess it wasn't that long ago. Yes, we were in a S2 cabin. When we were in this suite it was one week before Michael's club was open to Sky Suites. We are sailing in a sky suite again aboard the Reflection next week. I'll definitely start live blogging next Tuesday when we leave Chicago and will continue to do so on the ship. This time I will post more videos than before throughout the cruise. I'll have a link to my Youtube channel on here as well.

Any Reflection questions just let me know and I'll do my best to answer them on the blog while we're sailing her back to the US starting next week.

Chicagopaul,

Great review...I have sailed Equinox and Solstice but will take my first trip on Reflection next March. A true indication of a great trip is you going back to the same ship over and over.

Enjoy your trip!

Susan

aka (SchaumburgSue)