Solo rate

Rnmozack

How much are you willing to spend on a cruise? For some 1000 bucks is too much for a seven day cruise but for others its not.

There is an NCL Spirit from Orlando Inside is $799 April 9th, 2016.

Ocean view $849.

Also NCL has a promotion right now till the 3rd of January if you get ocean view or higher you can pic 2 of the promos instead of the usual one. And the choices are free drink package, dinner package for 4 nights, excursion $50 credit up to 4 ports, and Wi-Fi credit.

Edited by cruiseelady

Looking fo a good solo rate from March to May 2016. Any suggestions

What do you consider "good"? Where do you want to go? I think I got a great solo rate of $285/day (including all taxes and fees) -- to some, that will be an outrageously high rate, to others, they think it's a great bargain for what it bought me.

• 2 weeks later...

Check out cruiseplum.com

Great site lists solo rates for many cruise lines, and not a TA so I can share. There's another online TA we all use, but rules on this forum prohibit posting its name. Do, try cruiseplum.com

• 1 month later...
Check out cruiseplum.com

Great site lists solo rates for many cruise lines, and not a TA so I can share. There's another online TA we all use, but rules on this forum prohibit posting its name. Do, try cruiseplum.com

GREAT website...thank you so much for posting!

My pleasure! Ive only recently been fooling around with the search features on this site and I love it! Plus, you can plug in one passenger for the hot deals and last minute deals too! When i want to see rates by region, i check the online TA we all look at, but ive been using that less and less now that ive discovered cruiseplum.com[emoji76][emoji76][emoji76]

• 2 weeks later...
To name the agency they can say "it rhymes with" since we can't name it on this board.

Yes, as I said, I understand we are not permitted to name TA's.

My message was their 'rhymes with' clue is not helpful to at least one person here. :D :D