Coastal Kitchen

dasi11

What exactly is Coastal Kitchen? What are the meals like and how many does it seat? Any details would be appreciated.

I will be on Oasis in 2 weeks with other family. They are all booked in Suites. We only booked a junior suite. Since we booked a year ago we figured that since we are D+ we would be able to share the suite benefits as in the past. Now with the changes, we will not be allowed in the lounge. I was just wondering about Coastal Kitchen.... e tc.

Oasis was allowing guests in Junior Suites to have dinner in Coastal Kitchen as of last September.

These are dinner menus from Anthem, but as I recall, it was very much the same on Oasis:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=46820719&postcount=31

Bob, do you know if the Anthem is allowing Junior Family Suiteholders in Coastal Kitchen?

Bob, do you know if the Anthem is allowing Junior Family Suiteholders in Coastal Kitchen?

I don't know if Anthem is currently allowing JS guests in CK. However, when the new suite program takes effect in Spring 2016, JS guests will have access to CK, but only during dinner.

We were in a Spa JS on the Anthem TA, and yes, we were allowed to have dinner in CK. (No other meals.). It was absolutely wonderful, both the food and the service.

We were in a Spa JS on the Anthem TA, and yes, we were allowed to have dinner in CK. (No other meals.). It was absolutely wonderful, both the food and the service.

I don't know if Anthem is currently allowing JS guests in CK. However, when the new suite program takes effect in Spring 2016, JS guests will have access to CK, but only during dinner.

PERFECT! Thanks

Oasis was allowing guests in Junior Suites to have dinner in Coastal Kitchen as of last September.

These are dinner menus from Anthem, but as I recall, it was very much the same on Oasis:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=46820719&postcount=31

One difference. There are no 'pies' (lower right hand corner of the menu you posted) on Oasis.

• 3 weeks later...