Magic Cloud 9 Spa Pass

tracier66

It is able to be done but you'll need to be somewhat strategic about it. Possibly having room key assignment switched on board day one getting the pass and then just not having your other friend use the key. Or maybe a quiet chat with the manager at the spa.

• 11 months later...

I am also interested in the answer to this. I am booked in a spa balcony cabin as a solo and asked John Heald a couple of months ago if I might be able to add a friend also cruising as my spa guest. He said he did not know, interesting question and he'd look into it. I am hoping so.

I am sailing with my son in May and have booked a Spa room. My question is if my son is not interested in using the spa can I give his pass to someone else in my group?

is your son over 18? I doubt they will allow you to share the pass

• 3 weeks later...

I am on the Magic in May, but not in a spa room. I just went ahead and purchased the spa couples pass for our entire cruise. Does anyone have any experience in what all this includes? I am interested in the pool. But what else is there for us to use with this pass? TIA

I am on the Magic in May, but not in a spa room. I just went ahead and purchased the spa couples pass for our entire cruise. Does anyone have any experience in what all this includes? I am interested in the pool. But what else is there for us to use with this pass? TIA

Thalassotherapy Pool, Thermal Suites, Showers, relaxation room, heated loungers. Go to FAQ in carnival and search Cloud 9 Spa. It explains everything you need to know. :)

Thank you for telling me how to find info about the spa on the Magic. It was very informative and it sounds like we will enjoy it immensely.

Your welcome. We try to use it at least 2 times a day. In fact, we will be in the thalassotherapy pool in 44 days. :)