Check In Time POM

lisajm

Just noticed that there was a a button to select check in time on our upcoming cruise from POM. I know they rolled out staggered check in times for Galveston and Nola, is MIA next?

We selected 10:00, but have FTTF so no big deal was just curious.

weird. I cruise out of miami in two days and havent seen anything. I have faster to the fun though and already printed my cruise docs.

Windows are open for booking, but it is not implemented until the 3/4 sailing. So those of us sailing January/February are not affected.

We sail on 3/12 and even though I had already done the check in and printed boarding passes, I got an email today about the staggered check in. Went into the check in and hit edit and the left column had the staggered check in times listed. Since we're platinum I just took the first one and hopefully that ends that.

I did not know about this and I cruise often, although not CCL. I am leaving out of Miami but have FTTF. Does it now matter.

You still board before general, your room will be ready, and you get the other benefits. We have it and even though I chose the 10:00 check in I'm keeping FTTF.

You still board before general, your room will be ready, and you get the other benefits. We have it and even though I chose the 10:00 check in I'm keeping FTTF.

Thanks. So it doesnt matter what time my check in time I would choose. Is that correct? Thanks.

I'm platinum so this doesn't affect us. But, I think that I would choose the latest check in time so someone without FTTF, diamond, or platinum status could enjoy early embarkation. I'm not sure why somebody with FTTF would choose the first time available. Also, maybe someone flying in could get on board instead of sitting at the airport waiting for 2 p.m. Just my thoughts.

I'm platinum so this doesn't affect us. But, I think that I would choose the latest check in time so someone without FTTF, diamond, or platinum status could enjoy early embarkation. I'm not sure why somebody with FTTF would choose the first time available. Also, maybe someone flying in could get on board instead of sitting at the airport waiting for 2 p.m. Just my thoughts.

I made it easy and didn't even choose a time LOL