Good place to meetup for sailaway on Brilliance?

LegalCat

I was wondering if anyone could recommend a good place to meet up after the safety drill to get some drinks and enjoy the sail away.. I think there is a sail away party on the pool deck but I'm looking maybe for something a little quieter inside maybe? We have 20-30 people at least... Is there perhaps a forward facing lounge that is open or something along those lines?

I was wondering if anyone could recommend a good place to meet up after the safety drill to get some drinks and enjoy the sail away.. I think there is a sail away party on the pool deck but I'm looking maybe for something a little quieter inside maybe? We have 20-30 people at least... Is there perhaps a forward facing lounge that is open or something along those lines?

Schooner Bar! It's one of our favorite places on Brilliance!

We are on the Brilliance right now. We are with a group of 22 and did our sail-a-way in the Viking Crowne (Starquest). It is forward facing. We set sail at 4:00 pm and go under the bridge at about 6:00 PM. You will want to go outside for going under the bridge. There is a door at the rear of the lounge that will take you out on the deck. Stay there until you pass under the bridge so you can look back at the bridge. It is a site to see.

One other tip, the bar in the lounge was not open. We had to get another bar to call the manager to get the bar opened so we could have drinks.

We are on the Brilliance right now. We are with a group of 22 and did our sail-a-way in the Viking Crowne (Starquest). It is forward facing. We set sail at 4:00 pm and go under the bridge at about 6:00 PM. You will want to go outside for going under the bridge. There is a door at the rear of the lounge that will take you out on the deck. Stay there until you pass under the bridge so you can look back at the bridge. It is a site to see.

One other tip, the bar in the lounge was not open. We had to get another bar to call the manager to get the bar opened so we could have drinks.

What did you end up doing for your team building game? :D

Thanks... I have 250+ in my group so I'll email them now and see if they can just open the bar in the Viking for us.. that looks like a great place for us to meet.... We actually have dinner at Chops at 6 .... I wonder if we'll be able to see anything good from there....

If you would like to arrange a meeting location for your group or activities, also an easel for communicating, work through C&A and the On board Ships Coordinator for your ship. I did that for our Serenade cruise this past Oct. We used the Easel to communicate our Activity times and locations or meeting areas for private Tours.