Luggage Tags With Incorrect C&A Level?

I received our luggage tags in the mail today for our March 6th cruise on Allure. Yes, I'm happy to be in a suite, and yes, I appreciate being able to request the tags. That being said, my DD and I made Diamond level last summer, yet our tags are marked as Emerald.

My question is: Does this matter at all in luggage processing when we embark? If not, I will very happily travel with tags marked Emerald.

Congratulations! But I don't think it matters on your luggage tags.

EDIT: Re-read. You are in a suite. You will have lounge access. Level on luggage tags don't matter.

Edited by Coralc

It won't matter at all for your luggage processing. I'd double check online that your C&A account is correctly showing you as diamond and get the account corrected if not. As you have a suite it's unlikely to impact you on this cruise, but if you're missing points it could be the difference between diamond and diamond plus in a few years :)

I don't know if there is any truth in the myth, but the higher the rank on the C&A ladder, the quicker the suitcases get thrown into the river / ocean. :eek::D:p

That was my thought too.:D

Because it literally costs RCI absolutely nothing, and makes customers feel excited :)

I think you hit the nail on the head. Although we have gotten our luggage faster after being D+ than before. Doubt it really matters though. I don't think they sift through those huge bins and separate by C & A status. More by deck.

check you set sail pass to see what level you are on it. You might want to call and get it changed. Not real important other than Diamond night or some ships don't let you in the diamond lounge with gold card. (most ships let gold cards in)Just a thought.

I don't know if there is any truth in the myth, but the higher the rank on the C&A ladder, the quicker the suitcases get thrown into the river / ocean. :eek::D:p

Nice.

Gave me a good laugh.

Thanks

Safe journey

On a side note, I thought it was the amount of tip that determined if your luggage made it on board or over board.

Stay warm

Nice.

Gave me a good laugh.

Thanks

Safe journey

On a side note, I thought it was the amount of tip that determined if your luggage made it on board or over board.

Stay warm

The more you tip, the higher they throw the luggage from. I thought everyone knew that! [emoji12]

check you set sail pass to see what level you are on it. You might want to call and get it changed. Not real important other than Diamond night or some ships don't let you in the diamond lounge with gold card. (most ships let gold cards in)Just a thought.

From experience, Oasis doesn't allow Gold Cards in the DL, and Allure probably won't either. There was a whole thread about which ships allow access somewhere. (My personal opinion is that they shouldn't allow access:p). Anyway, so OP, check your online account or your SetSail pass and make sure they list you as Diamond. If not, call C&A. Luggage tags shouldn't make a difference.