Hits and Misses on Navigator. A PHOTO HEAVY review.

What can you tell us about the mattresses?

I've read some of the discussion about newer mattresses. Truth is, I had an upper bunk on Independence and I don't know what to compare the one I slept on to.

THAT SAID...

The mattresses seemed pretty hard. Everyone in my booking commented on it. The linens were awesome, but nobody liked their mattress. I woke up a couple mornings with a minor backache. :(

This is great. Will be boarding Saturday

Do you remember the movies showing on the outdoor screen?

Unfortunately, I don't remember what movies were playing. I can check the compasses when I get home though :).

Edited by seannyice81

Hey Sean,

Really enjoying your reivew. We have been on the Navigator 3-times and looking forward to the 4th voyage this April.

DId you enjoy your suite benefit of breakfast in Chops? One of my favorite Suite Benefits.

Thanks!

We had a couple breakfasts in Chops, and it was really nice not having to loop Windjammer for a table! We also had breakfast in the suite as well one morning which didn't work as well as we hoped.

The best part about Chops was the Officers Lunch that I forgot to mention. Great food and service!

Enjoying your review and photos. Looking forward to the rest.

Enjoying your review and such great photos.

Thanks! Hopefully will have more tonight!

Edited by seannyice81

Hope to see some more pictures, :confused:

Use the links I provide in posts :). Lots there.

Unfortunately I cannot depend on Photobucket to properly host photos, so I will not be posting the entire review here as well.

Working on Grand Cayman at the moment. May not make it tonight as work has been busy. Will definitely be up no later than tomorrow :).

Edited by seannyice81

This is the slowest moving review in history.

All good things come in good time.:cool:

Particularly when you work in a busy shop where you don't really have time to blog, upload & edit photos until you get home. Then, once home, catch up with all else before committing to a blog. :) ... but who's making excuses.

I can answer any questions you have while I'm typing my next entry. It will be a bigger post.

Edited by seannyice81

All good things come in good time.:cool:

Particularly when you work in a busy shop where you don't really have time to blog, upload & edit photos until you get home. Then, once home, catch up with all else before committing to a blog. :) ... but who's making excuses.

I can answer any questions you have while I'm typing my next entry. It will be a bigger post.

You've got an inpatient audience here. We are eagerly waiting for more. Please dont make us wait for too long!

This is why I only do mini reviews and I type it all out prior to posting.

I'm reminded of the Kaiser Chiefs song "Angry Mob"

We are the angry mob

We read the papers everyday

We like who we like, we hate who we hate

But we're also easily swayed

We are the angry mob

We are the angry mob

Edited by poncho1973

Not to sound unappreciative, but as much as I am very interested in this review (taking the same cruise in 5 weeks) - I guess I don't have the patience to check in daily - only to see 20 posts asking for more, and reassurances from the OP that good things come to those who wait...

OP - thanks for your work so far - sounded like I would have liked the full review.

Boy a lot of impatient people.

I too am anxiously awaiting the rest of your review but I am on here everyday and am sure it will be worth the wait.

This is the reason I don't do reviews. They take a lot of effort if you are going to do a good one. Once I am home from a cruise I am back to work and never find the time.

Not to sound unappreciative, but as much as I am very interested in this review (taking the same cruise in 5 weeks) - I guess I don't have the patience to check in daily - only to see 20 posts asking for more, and reassurances from the OP that good things come to those who wait...

OP - thanks for your work so far - sounded like I would have liked the full review.

You can just read his blog, which he's updating without all the comments from impatient readers. Very detailed information.

You've got an inpatient audience here. We are eagerly waiting for more. Please dont make us wait for too long!

My apologies to make you and others wait.

I do wish I could post more frequently. However, work is particularly busy this week. More cruise funds in my eyes.

Sean - thank you so much for taking your time and for sharing your experience with us. :)

Welcome!

Thank you for reading!

Great review Sean. Take all the time you need. The reward is in the detail and quality of writing. Thanks!

Thank you! I'm making time in the evenings where I can! Grand Cayman will be posted very shortly!

This is why I only do mini reviews and I type it all out prior to posting.

I'm reminded of the Kaiser Chiefs song "Angry Mob"

I did mini-reviews prior to this as well, but I like taking and sharing photos as well. Woe is me, haha.

Thanks for your patience. Sorry for making you wait, as I like to contribute as much as I can, where I can. I came back to a busy workplace (which is a good thing).

I'm posting Grand Cayman tonight and hope you enjoy it.

Boy a lot of impatient people.

I too am anxiously awaiting the rest of your review but I am on here everyday and am sure it will be worth the wait.

This is the reason I don't do reviews. They take a lot of effort if you are going to do a good one. Once I am home from a cruise I am back to work and never find the time.

Thank you!

Finding the time isn't really easy and I've considered not sharing my experiences. However, I do have a fair amount others might be interested in, so why not. It just has to come, when I can make it. :)

You can just read his blog, which he's updating without all the comments from impatient readers. Very detailed information.

Thats right. I will always post the links here, but you can also subscribe to my blog and get notifications when I complete a post. :cool:

Sean, don't let the impatient get to you. I am enjoying your review and will be patient for more. Thanks

Thank you!

I can understand some want me to post more frequently as perhaps they are leaving soon on the ship. I will deliver what I can, when I can and majority should be complete by the end of the week with post-cruise coverage over the weekend.

Love your reviews! And love how you treat your mom-shows a lot of character.

Starting to think the carnival forums are friendlier from some of the comments here. I understand their impatience but sheesh, give a guy a break. Life happens. And technology sucks. Just today, we had technological difficulties with the network at work and couldn't show our video. It happens.

Thank you for your review!