Hits and Misses on Navigator. A PHOTO HEAVY review.

Figured out the photos thing...I was indeed surfing from work, and photobucket is apparently blocked by the corporate network. His blog, however, worked fine. And I know I've seen other photos here so they must be using different photo sites that are not blocked. Now I know...surf here from home.

Yes, that one is going to be awesome. :D You mom is so cute. Has she decided if she's coming on the Pride yet?

Thanks! She is pretty awesome! I don't think she's sure if she's coming in September yet. We'll see :)

Aww man that sucks about the delay in flight. But not as bad as for your brother. Poor things, never a good way to start a vacation.

Lunch sounded good too!

There is always something. But hey, it all wound up good!

I was so excited when I read which room you were in! We have the same one booked for our trip in December. :D Great review so far, love all of the pictures!

Thanks!

Cool coincidence! You'll love the room!

Edited by seannyice81

Awesome review so far. Glad to read about how they handle gluten free in the buffet. We will be doing our first RCCL in 2017 and this is the one thing I am worried about.

Thank you

The gluten-free section of the Windjammer is there, but limited. There are plenty of other things though on other stations that work with diet restrictions too. You'll be good! You can also contact Royal prior to your cruise, let them know about your situation. They will note the booking and you will additionally need to meet with the dining room staff after boarding.

All I can see are the photos on the first page, if there were more posted, unable to see them on remaining 2 pages.

I only had 3 images posted on the very first post. To see everything, you will need to follow the links I provide.

We have a grand suite booked in April. Wow, if we get upgraded I would be in heaven!!

If you log into Crown and Anchor on the RCI website, go to settings, you will see an option for automatic upgrades if available. :)

The Suite looked amazing, and the amenities that come with it make me want to upgrade from my balcony lol. Got to love the concierge services too. So fun to watch you sail away too (I swear, Im not a stalker LOL)!

Suite amenities are awesome! Unfortunately, Carnival's suite perks are nowhere near as good as Royal's (which is why we did Royal). I'd suggest staying put in that balcony unless you want added space and nicer linens.:cool:

Love your review & pictures so far. Can't wait for more.

I love the Navigator. The R Bar is my favorite. We have always sailed aft & it's fabulous.

Thank you

I just watched the Navigator sail away from Port Everglades and was wishing I was still on it. What a great ship!