Book on board amounts

DonnaMW

I am on allure and they just don't know how much the obc is for a 10 day balcony on celebrity They say $75. I know that is wrong. They said they could not find the paperwork. I have the newsletter at home but want to straighten it out on board. Could someone post.

Thanks so much

Edited by DonnaMW

Cruise Now Deposit

Onboard Credit per stateroom

(read these cruise lengths as column headers on amounts below)

4-5 nights OR Transatlantic/Pacific

and Repositioning Cruises

6–9

Nights

10–13

Nights

14–15

Nights

16+

Nights

Inside stateroom $50 $100 $150 $200 $250

Ocean view stateroom $75 $125 $175 $225 $275

Veranda, Concierge, Aqua Class $100 $150 $200 $250 $300

Sky Suite $200 $250 $300 $350 $400

All other suites $300 $350 $400 $450 $500

----

Also:

Here’s what you get:*

• Reduced deposits from $50 to $500 per stateroom

• Receive up to $500 Instant Onboard Credit on your cruise

• For your future cruise - book Ocean View or above and choose the best promotion that fits you:

Free Beverage Package | Unlimited Internet use | Prepaid Gratuities | Extra Onboard Credit*

• Flexible - Change your reservation to suit your needs

• Choose your stateroom

• Reservation goes back to your Travel Professional to further service your needs

Edited by rmalbers

We booked onboard two weeks ago. The front of our flyer looked similar to the one FlorenceItaly posted, but the offer on the back was different (we got to pick two perks for the price of one).

We were assured that our deposit was refundable (contrary to the fine print) because we were not taking the Instant Onboard Credit, but deferring it to the future cruise. I confirmed this with my TA once I got home.

One other discrepancy in the fine print is that our deposit was $200 on a 7-day booking in AQ, not $150. The fine print says the Deposit Schedule is the same as the Onboard Credit Schedule. No bigee to us but I have done onboard bookings in the past where this was the case. I failed to catch that and didn't question the Future Cruise Consultant at the time.

We booked onboard two weeks ago. The front of our flyer looked similar to the one FlorenceItaly posted, but the offer on the back was different (we got to pick two perks for the price of one).

We were assured that our deposit was refundable (contrary to the fine print) because we were not taking the Instant Onboard Credit, but deferring it to the future cruise. I confirmed this with my TA once I got home.

One other discrepancy in the fine print is that our deposit was $200 on a 7-day booking in AQ, not $150. The fine print says the Deposit Schedule is the same as the Onboard Credit Schedule. No bigee to us but I have done onboard bookings in the past where this was the case. I failed to catch that and didn't question the Future Cruise Consultant at the time.[/quote

got to remember the Celebrity promotions change weekly if not more often. Also be sure and get everything in writing , especially involving things being refundable.