Onboard furture cruise booking

Mom-rules

In general you will have a lower down payment... there is an incentive like an additional On Board Credit you will receive and you can transfer the reservation to your Travel Agent so that you will also get any perks that they may give you...

~Steve

I was on Reflection a few weeks ago and booked 2 future cruises and received an extra perk (drink package and gratuities) reduced deposit of $100 per person and OBC which depended on length of cruise, cabin category, etc.

If I had booked those cruises directly I would not have received the second perk, OBC or reduced deposit so it was a no brainer for me.

Be aware they can change offerings on a weekly basis.

This is what was offered on the 30 Jan 2016 Reflection sailing...

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B419SU5y7sC0ODBOTVNrVWxoY2YydjNlVEdVRUFxRGNGQjdj/view?usp=sharing

We booked because of the promise of keeping our perks while being able to change to a different ship and itinerary. We actually don't plan to take the cruise that we booked. In fact there was a booking form to fill out where you checked off some boxes and were assigned a cruise based on preferences. Ana from Future Cruises said that folks book this way all the time to guarantee perks and then change to their preferred date/ship/itinerary.

I was on Reflection a few weeks ago and booked 2 future cruises and received an extra perk (drink package and gratuities) reduced deposit of $100 per person and OBC which depended on length of cruise, cabin category, etc.

If I had booked those cruises directly I would not have received the second perk, OBC or reduced deposit so it was a no brainer for me.

Be aware they can change offerings on a weekly basis.

Hi gdpups,

I booked a future cruise on board too. Did you know if they had a problem getting the additional perk to be free? The representative on board told me they would be charging for the extra perk, and then i should get a refund credit after I make the final payment. Did you experience the same thing?

Thanks!

Booking onboard has resulted in great deals for us.

We've had some itineraries where we received OBC, complementary gratuities and Classic Drink Package. On one sailing, we got an additional OBC for the current cruise.

Not so great on transatlantic itineraries. The best we have gotten was $200 OBC.

Booking onboard has resulted in great deals for us.

We've had some itineraries where we received OBC, complementary gratuities and Classic Drink Package. On one sailing, we got an additional OBC for the current cruise.

Not so great on transatlantic itineraries. The best we have gotten was $200 OBC.

We're the perks you speak of also available for regular (land) bookings?

Hi gdpups,

I booked a future cruise on board too. Did you know if they had a problem getting the additional perk to be free? The representative on board told me they would be charging for the extra perk, and then i should get a refund credit after I make the final payment. Did you experience the same thing?

Thanks!

We were told the same thing about the extra perk - said it would show up as a charge , but would then be taken off in a couple of weeks.

Not really sure how this works - this was our first time on X. Does anyone know for sure ??