Who has pictures of working waterslides on Liberty?

Moltar

There are a few posts that have them from last week's cruisers.

Can you provide the link, only pictures I have found were pre-trial, then just the racing ones and then the steel one, all with no action. I looked in every Liberty thread, no pictures or video found of them in action.

I don't have video but two in our group used the slides yesterday. They are racing slides. We were advised that fastest sliding is done by arching your bum up so only your head or shoulders touch and your feet. He said its so fast he felt G forces around the corners and shot out the end. Also said its very smooth. Almost like you can't feel the seams. Two thumbs up from our group. Tidal wave still not open. Still testing.

We've watched a lot of videos on YT of the type of slide but nothing yet on Liberty. I can't imagine the company that makes this slide cannot tweak this one to make it work on board.

Anxiously awaiting some video of it.:D

Have fun on the Liberty Becky. Great memories of our trip on the Legend to Hawaii😉😉🌴

Peter&Reinier

I don't have video but two in our group used the slides yesterday. They are racing slides. We were advised that fastest sliding is done by arching your bum up so only your head or shoulders touch and your feet. He said its so fast he felt G forces around the corners and shot out the end. Also said its very smooth. Almost like you can't feel the seams. Two thumbs up from our group. Tidal wave still not open. Still testing.

Are they completely dark inside? Appears they might have some sort of lighting in there.

My son wants to know how dark the slides are, thanks.

We've watched a lot of videos on YT of the type of slide but nothing yet on Liberty. I can't imagine the company that makes this slide cannot tweak this one to make it work on board.

Anxiously awaiting some video of it.:D

Counting the days Becci. Soon, real soon. I did see some pictures of the slides on a RCCL blog. I plan to do a Go Pro video of both slides.

Counting the days Becci. Soon, real soon. I did see some pictures of the slides on a RCCL blog. I plan to do a Go Pro video of both slides.

Great Brad. Those pics r getting me really excited. I'll be waiting for your video!! Which Go Pro do you have?