Royal Regular Retreats to NCL - Feb. 20, 2016 "Live" ESCAPE Review

Yorkvillain

Dinner at Cagney's tonight was the worst experience of my life. Service was slow and the food was disgusting. They gave me chicken fingers when I ordered a filet. The air conditioning was broken. The ice machine didn't work so all the drinks were warm. There were no tables so we had to sit on the floor. The waiter told me I was ugly and that I was going nowhere in life. There was a bowl of bananas next to the ketchup and mayo! Who does that?? This is officially my last cruise ever.

You believe me right? Good.

Dinner was fantastic! Photos to follow.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

You should have shown them Del Rio in your soup. ;)

Edited by A&L_Ont

I haven't been to the Mojito bar. I know the mini-bar in your room is not covered by the UBP.

Get thee to the Mojito bar stat and introduce yourself to Bong. He's hilarious! Even the DougOut enjoyed the Mango Bong water!

Haha! There was one day when we were eating at Garden Cafe. The table next to us wasn't cleaned off for a good 5-10 minutes after the last people left. I said to Courtney, "These are the types of things that people go on Cruise Critic to complain about and write a 500-word essay on how their vacation was ruined because of that dirty table".

Great review. And yes, in a situation like this, I would go get a rag from the barkeep or kitchen and wipe my own table down. Sometimes you gotta take control of things yourself. Versus sitting there, complaining and losing 5-10 minutes of enjoyable life.

Please tell me that Beau actually remembered Doug and I will never, ever again complain that he vacationed with his live blogging more than he did me.

Wait!!! TheSueOut is on Cruise Critic????

Edited by Yorkvillain

Hard to tell from the photos but the old white guy loves getting slapped. Just thought you all needed to know that.

Hilarious! Just woke up DH sleeping on the couch from laughing out loud! (FYI-second half of screen name here).

Old white guy update: still going strong, no yawning or signs that he is getting hungry, still bobbing his head to 80's rap music, scoping out his next dance partner

These were my observations that I recorded in my voice recorder.

Edited by Yorkvillain

Dinner at Cagney's tonight was the worst experience of my life. Service was slow and the food was disgusting. They gave me chicken fingers when I ordered a filet. The air conditioning was broken. The ice machine didn't work so all the drinks were warm. There were no tables so we had to sit on the floor. The waiter told me I was ugly and that I was going nowhere in life. There was a bowl of bananas next to the ketchup and mayo! Who does that?? This is officially my last cruise ever.

You believe me right? Good.

Dinner was fantastic! Photos to follow.

You had the RCI Bloggers jumping there for a moment! They couldn't wait to tell you how they told you it was a big mistake jumping ship to NCL.

Some random photos I found on my phone from last night. Once again the wifi wouldn't let me on late night.

6b91746ac22488eb262c6c5cea5cfd1d.jpg

I guess we went to Tobacco Road last night.

6bbd41162ecd12d0fd15a4045369853f.jpg

If I kept up my Day 1 pace all week, I probably would have had to gone here to trade in my old liver for a new one:

9ba66f9e09142c9615de6a0fc8c5eb4a.jpg

Edited by Yorkvillain

Fun pics!

I'm so sorry to see this coming to an end tomorrow. It has been so fun to read about your, Courtney and Ratso's adventures.....appreciate your humor! Really great of you to take the time to post daily.

Hope you have a sunny and wonderful last day.