Royal Regular Retreats to NCL - Feb. 20, 2016 "Live" ESCAPE Review

Yorkvillain

Seems like gone are the days of bad service, and 20 minute waits for a drink at a bar. Or maybe people were just exaggerating :confused:

Either way, it concerns me not. Mom and I are both excited to board Escape in May. Although I am still contemplating whether or not to get Vibe/spa pass. We still have plenty of time to think about it.

Thank you for taking us along, I loved every second of the review.

Thanks for the great review! It was so much fun to tag along on your & Del Rio's adventures this week. We are sailing on the Escape on 3/26 - our first NCL cruise after 5 Royal cruises. After this review, I'm ready to spend my time enjoying the grotto, the drinks, the food & everything else the Escape has to offer.

Safe travels home!

Thanks! so many questions! $29 on top of the meal plan? My husband and boys wouldn't touch miso soup or seaweed salad , mainly meat and rice so big upcharge would steer me to second night at Cagneys

How does it work to do bowing? Big demand so reserve? Any charge? The husband and boys really liked darts on radiance but haven't seen it since that cruise , they like the idea of some activity so bowling thing might appeal to them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks! so many questions! $29 on top of the meal plan? My husband and boys wouldn't touch miso soup or seaweed salad , mainly meat and rice so big upcharge would steer me to second night at Cagneys

How does it work to do bowing? Big demand so reserve? Any charge? The husband and boys really liked darts on radiance but haven't seen it since that cruise , they like the idea of some activity so bowling thing might appeal to them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No dining package for us so you should be covered with yours at Teppanyaki.

For the bowling, you swipe your card and then you play. $5 to play. First come, first served. No reservations needed.

They have at least two dart boards at O'Sheehan's. I never took a picture though.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app