Royal Regular Retreats to NCL - Feb. 20, 2016 "Live" ESCAPE Review

Yorkvillain

This review was great Thanks for sharing I will be traveling in April on the escape and was wondering if you knew what day the beef wellington was served. Are kids aloud to swim that the main pool the photos I saw looks like there are no kids My daughter is 10 so the kid pool will be to small

I never saw Beef Wellington on a menu. However it could have been on the menu on one of the 4 nights that we didn't dine in one of the main dining rooms.

We never went in the main pool because it was always crowded (well that and the fact that I love the grotto). It always seemed like just adults were in there.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

I am sure you don't want to get off the ship. However, I think it is wiser to hide Del Rio VS you the in couch to surprise the next guests in your cabin.

Lol. I'm trying to decide what Del Rio's future holds. I don't think it would make sense to bring him (or her?) on a Royal ship. I'm just going to bring him home and decide later.

Del Rio was feeling a little under the weather so we got off the ship to get him his meds. I'm sure if JohnGaltny was on board this week, he would have something to make him feel better.

fcefbd593d2df35e51c63ffe70c2df7e.jpg

Edited by Yorkvillain

Ok. I finally periscoped the grotto. The video should be live until about 2:30-3pm ET on Saturday. I'm sorry my finger kept getting in the way. I had my phone in a ziplock bag and I cut a little hole out for the camera.

Edited by Yorkvillain

I have been quietly stalking the MSC boards on CC. I could see myself on the Divina one day.

f58550c360002a437d26a3ba20541b32.jpg

94cc9b20650446082d08ce299808084d.jpg

I read that "Radio" will be sailing MSC Divina. Not sure when but hope he does a live review.

Thanks for your review. Helping us get through our cabin fever!

Your periscopes (all 3) were awesome. I even re-tweeted the Grotto. Thanks for letting us all tag along. The island pic's sure warmed me up here in Denver.

Thanks for following along. I was a little bummed leaving the grotto for the last time just now.

Caught the live Periscope, nice to see our old stomping grounds.

BTW. How do you post photos within your messages that are full size and not little thumbnails? Every time I use the CC forums app it ask me what size I want photo and i choose best but it always shows up as a thumbnail when I go back and look.

How do you post photos within your messages that are full size and not little thumbnails? Every time I use the CC forums app it ask me what size I want photo and i choose best but it always shows up as a thumbnail when I go back and look.

I used the "image size app" that Doug recommended. I opened that app, snapped the picture in there, output it 800x600, and then uploaded it in CC app. If you take a picture with the regular camera on your phone (not thru the app), you can still re-size it in the image size app.

The entire process was so much easier than the last time I did a live review. The old way was: I took a photo on my phone, uploaded it to photobucket, went on my iPad and uploaded it to the web-based version of CC.

I love not using photobucket now and not having to save the photos anymore.

Edited by Yorkvillain

I'll be onboard in a a couple of weeks, not so sure about a LIVE review, following you guys will make it tough! I'd have to burn something else off to make it interesting :)

Sorry for interrupting your fantastic review Yorkvillian, I just have to give Suite cruiser this message:

I hope you do a live review. You fit into the same category as the boys - hilarious!

Yorkvillain,

I would like to thank you for another great adventure. Also, all the tailgating at the Giants games this year. I followed you on Oasis and being new to Periscope, didn't realize I would be taken along on your many quests.

As Courtney reads these posts in the airport on the way home,

#1. Not a nerd

#2. Sexy speaking voice (don't tell my husband)(or Courtney)

I'm hooked!