Help..Glory Dining Spreadsheet

DebbieMo

The Creams schedule in the Fun Times I posted are correct. It's really sunny and windy out here so I can't open the spread sheet to compare very well. I am staring at the Nieuw Amsterdam getting ready to sail away.

No problem. I compared it and looks like they don't open straight through from 7am-12am. I didn't see the deck 9 Creams cafe on your funtimes though. I'll hang on until I can confirm, no rush :).

No problem. I compared it and looks like they don't open straight through from 7am-12am. I didn't see the deck 9 Creams cafe on your funtimes though. I'll hang on until I can confirm, no rush :).

Creams is on 5 not 9 and it's listed there under "Drinks". That is correct that it shuts down temporarily during the day.

ad0b24f397a4fbe0d614c940e586da35.jpg

There is a Coffee Bar on 9 in the Red Sail Restaurant. Which is listed under "Creams" in the Fun Times as "Coffee Bar". That might be it.

Yes, thats probably it. If you happen to see the times for it please let me know and I'll add it back to the spreadsheet.

(forget the above, I see it in the funtimes you posted)

Edited by DebbieMo

I wish I could remove all the previous copies because I feel it could get confusing. Hopefully its all correct now.

If there is an "edit" button on an old post, you can edit it and try to remove the attachment.

Better yet, edit your first post, and put the most revised version there. Can you post the PDF and the XLS version?

If there is an "edit" button on an old post, you can edit it and try to remove the attachment.

Better yet, edit your first post, and put the most revised version there. Can you post the PDF and the XLS version?

I cannot edit the previous posts. I believe you are only given 20 minutes to edit then the option is gone. Cannot post XLS files either :/.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

The Coffee Bar on deck Aft is open 7am - 3pm daily

Creams Cafe, 5 Mid is open 7am - 12am on Sea Days

Cream Cafe, 5 Mid is open 7am - 11 am, then again 3pm - 12am on Port Days

Got this off of the Fun Times for last week.

Thank you for the info!

Great spreadsheet Debbie....are there any available for the Conquest? Or are the times generally the same?

Sorry I'm not sure. I have one for Glory and Sunshine. Will do one for Splendor when she comes out of dry dock and I know there's one for Magic on here.

I'll see if I can do one for Conquest, when do you cruise?

Sorry I'm not sure. I have one for Glory and Sunshine. Will do one for Splendor when she comes out of dry dock and I know there's one for Magic on here.

I'll see if I can do one for Conquest, when do you cruise?

March 19th. Thx if you can and if not thx all the same