Guy's Burgers....Can They Be-That Enticing?

MAGNUM PI

I love The Ringer. I think they stand out as a great option because they are better than most items on the Lido buffet. I also love the tacos at the Blue Iguana cantina. We don't eat anything from the "regular buffet " as long as there are these 2 options and the deli. And pizza. We do like the salad bar though.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Edited by Danacat222

Johnspo and Summersigh...thanks for kind responses on the burgers and the Steak House...life is good...smiles!! I am doing a Chef's Table type experience when I am on my next Carnival Cruise...Smiles again!!!

When I try the Guys...I hope a bit less greasy than the only one 5 guys I had...we were driving home from our family summer place and it was too greasy for mom..bad middle driving meal.

Edited by sjn911

My DH & I will definitely try at least one. We also will try whatever other lunch offerings the Conquest has to offer. So much food, so little time :eek:

On the Conquest go for the fish and chips! We love Blue Iguana, and are less than impressed by Guys, but fish and chips got us at least half the time for lunch. I even went and got my 1 burger from Guys, without their fries because the fries are not great, and then went to fish and chips for their fresh fries. So good. Plus the food was always super fresh there, never got cold or soggy anything and there were so many empty tables up there because no one ever seems to realize that section exists.

I know I'm in the minority not liking Guys, and thinking that the fries at Guys are worse than the burgers...but just my opinion. I will say the Guys on the Conquest was better than the one on the Pride, but still not worth more than 1 lunch there the entire cruise. I just don't understand the hype.

I tried them twice on Liberty last April. The first day. .I thought they were not that good. :(. About the 3rd day I tried them again. ..they were a bit better but not by much. All in all I think the burgers you use to get from the regular grill were much better. Just MHO.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Booked a Magic cruise for 2017. Magic currently getting upgraded, to include Guy's Burgers. I have never experienced this burger.

I have sensed people's anticipation, of the addition of this food offering.

What exactly makes Guy's Burgers, in an apparent class by themselves? There must be something that causes

such eager appetites? They seem to be legendary.

it's a burger; i think the toppings are probably what everybody loves and makes the difference. plus the burger is thick.

I ate one. I found it to be OK. Honestly, I think the original burgers Carnival cooks are better. I just don't get caught up in all the psych/mind branding stuff. The taste is what it is to each individual.....regardless of whose name is on it. I am not going to eat something I don't like just because some "chef's" name is on it. JMHO.

I didn't see anyone say they ate them because of the chef's name. They just happen to be really good burgers with great toppings. I don't care who's name is on it.