First Trip as C&A Diamond

As I am a blue collar also ( 31 yrs a telephone lineman) & on our next cruise in 36 days on the Freedom will be our 1st as Diamond + & at our age thats as far as were going to go. LOL

Enjoy your cruise.

george35

If every Diamond and every friend of a Diamond tried to get "priority tendering", there would be no priority tendering.

I did not expect priority tendering and was simply looking for clarification or feedback from others, regarding the earlier post that I quoted where emen822 mentioned using the concierge to bring her group down to tender at Grand Cayman.

We will be enjoying our December cruise as D newbies. This thread is a wonderful source of information and tips. My thanks to all who have shared their knowledge.

Happy cruising everyone!

We'll be taking our first cruise as "D"s in 34 days. Yes, thanks everyone!

New Diamond member here as well! My first cruise as Diamond is coming up in September and if I read the posts right, in the Diamond Lounge, you can get drinks AND you still have the 3 drink vouchers to use at other venues on the ship?

If that's correct, this is going to be the best cruise ever :D also looking forward to the free picture and the laundry perk.

Another new Diamond member here. We'll be sailing on the Harmony in December this year. Two family members in two separate Jr. Suites but I'll be in a GS solo because I'm now trying to hoard points to get to D+ before they change the tiers again.

Weird question: will my Seapass card work in that slot at the elevators for quicker elevator service??? I'm kind of stuck on that special slot. Or do I have many many more cruises to go for that perk??? LOL!! Also, one of my family members is seven points shy of Diamond, but staying in a JS with a RCI newbie. Another family member is staying solo in a JS but is also 7 points shy of D. Will my small group all be able to board with me as a Diamond member? If they can't of course I would remain and board with them, but I'm hoping we can board together because some have mobility and other issues and I like to get them on and settled as soon as I can. Several in my party in the JS cabins are elderly and I'm really concerned about us all being able to board with the Diamond members... Hmm.

Edited by SailyaCruise

Another new Diamond member here. We'll be sailing on the Harmony in December this year. Two family members in two separate Jr. Suites but I'll be in a GS solo because I'm now trying to hoard points to get to D+ before they change the tiers again.

Weird question: will my Seapass card work in that slot at the elevators for quicker elevator service??? I'm kind of stuck on that special slot. Or do I have many many more cruises to go for that perk??? LOL!! Also, one of my family members is seven points shy of Diamond, but staying in a JS with a RCI newbie. Another family member is staying solo in a JS but is also 7 points shy of D. Will my small group all be able to board with me as a Diamond member? If they can't of course I would remain and board with them, but I'm hoping we can board together because some have mobility and other issues and I like to get them on and settled as soon as I can. Several in my party in the JS cabins are elderly and I'm really concerned about us all being able to board with the Diamond members... Hmm.

Arrive after noon and boarding will have already begun and everyone can just walk on as soon as they have checked in.