I missed the Special on Balcony Guarantee Reflection TA

lilghallinsf

The reflection had a great price on the balcony guarantee for the Reflection TA. I knew it was there but by the time I got time to get ahold of my Travel Agent it had gone back up. I think it was posted as a Tuesday special.

I have noticed that sometimes people post upcoming specials that they have seen from their travel agent or from Celebrity. If anyone has the info, please let me know. Otherwise, I will just have to keep watching. It went up a good bit and the guarantee price was AWESOME.

Why didn't you book it with Celebrity and then transfer the reservation to your TA? Same price and more OBC.

Have never seen a TA with prices that are upcoming. Prices move up and down a bunch. The April TA cruises dropped on Monday at some point and some classes of cabins sold out in a very short time.

The reflection had a great price on the balcony guarantee for the Reflection TA. I knew it was there but by the time I got time to get ahold of my Travel Agent it had gone back up. I think it was posted as a Tuesday special.

I have noticed that sometimes people post upcoming specials that they have seen from their travel agent or from Celebrity. If anyone has the info, please let me know. Otherwise, I will just have to keep watching. It went up a good bit and the guarantee price was AWESOME.

Where are you looking?

It is currently 11:25 pm Eastern Time Saturday night and the Celebrity website is still showing category X, $799 pp ($1598 for two) for the April 9, 2016 Reflection 16 night Transatlantic cruise.

If I were you and wanted that cruise, I would go to www.celebritycruises.com and book it online right now.

It's 10:20 pm mtn time and the fare is $799 for the balcony guarantee. The Exciting Deals for next week show it at $899. If you want to make a B2B out of it, the first cruise after the TA shows a balcony guarantee for $849. I booked them as a B2B Tuesday for $799 and $949 through an online travel agent and got $400 obc for the two. I was assigned cabins that night and got a 2A for one and a 2B for the other, with locations in the midship area. I couldn't exchange one or the other to stay in the same cabin as the pricing for those categories were higher than I paid. If you can snag the $799 deal and the $849 deal, that gives you 27 days for about $2000 per person including taxes and fees.

Why didn't you book it with Celebrity and then transfer the reservation to your TA? Same price and more OBC.

Have never seen a TA with prices that are upcoming. Prices move up and down a bunch. The April TA cruises dropped on Monday at some point and some classes of cabins sold out in a very short time.

Because I was an idiot or I was distracted by the other things in my life. I will let you decide

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You can't! After final payment, payment is due with reservation. You might be able to put a hold on it until you can reach your TA--not sure about that.

You can put a 24 hour hold on any cruise afaik.

I looked yesterday and the best I could find on that cruise was 1499, good to see that it's back down again. Most of the cabins that are remaining are very far forward, although there are still 24 1A's available.

We have an active role call for the reflection TA with lots of activities planned including French and Italian lessons, come on over and join us!