Crystal Block

Hey Girl!! Glad to hear you are having a great time in Grand Cayman! :)

Yeah, that is why we did not book a JS on Brilliance when we were on board with you

in January. Already had a block from Brilliance. ;) Was supposed to get one on Serenade,

but LA was a bit confused on her policies, so we got that one on Enchantment instead (Did not have one from there either).

Leaving for our Spring Florida Panhandle tour in about a week. Land Yacht cruising again.

Pat, that's hi from cg(cruising grandma).;) wish it was GC (Grand Cayman).

I'm here in the very flooded Tennessee. We have had 7 inches of rain in two days and more coming! Be happy you aren't in the panhandle this week! Rain from Texas across Louisiana, Arkansas, Mississippi, Florida, Tennessee, and going north and east now.

I will be on Liberty b2b 4/3-4/17 solo. Marilynne and Dennis and Terri and Jeff are on one week. Then, I'm home a week for laundry, bills, mani/pedi, repacking. John and I are going on Brilliance transatlantic 4/26-5/10.......fantastic pricing! Still cabins left for you and Bucky!:)

Edited by cruising grandma

Pat, that's hi from cg(cruising grandma).;) wish it was GC (Grand Cayman).

I'm here in the very flooded Tennessee. We have had 7 inches of rain in two days and more coming! Be happy you aren't in the panhandle this week! Rain from Texas across Louisiana, Arkansas, Mississippi, Florida, Tennessee, and going north and east now.

I will be on Liberty b2b 4/3-4/17 solo. Marilynne and Dennis and Terri and Jeff are on one week. Then, I'm home a week for laundry, bills, mani/pedi, repacking. John and I are going on Brilliance transatlantic 4/26-5/10.......fantastic pricing! Still cabins left for you and Bucky!:)

Ahh...did not put that one together! LOL! GC/gc. :)

Sorry to hear about your heavy rain and flooding. My screen saver is one of Bucky paddling our canoe down the interior campground roads in Destin at TopSail Hill State park a couple of years ago during the flooding at that time. Yup, that is where we are headed. :eek: Will be in Destin from 4/2 through 5/8. From there we are one week at Bucky's favorite beach park at St. George Island. Land Yacht cruising, with Bucky at the helm instead of the ship's captain. ;)

Have a great time and say "hi" to everyone for us! :D

I was cruising with my sister when I asked for and received my block. Should my husband be eligible for one as well? We have cruised a few times since then, and it seemed sad that I received the block on a ship he hasn't even sailed on.

I was cruising with my sister when I asked for and received my block. Should my husband be eligible for one as well? We have cruised a few times since then, and it seemed sad that I received the block on a ship he hasn't even sailed on.

1 block per household.