FTTF question

honybunyyy

:confused:We have bought the FTTF for our Alaska cruise on May 31st. This is our first Carnival cruise and I'm wondering if the FTTF stuff comes with our boarding passes and info in the mail. How do they know we have it at the dock?

I believe your documents are available after final payment and check-in, but I could be mistaken. And I'm not sure if Carnival will mail them or not.

My wife and I usually check in 30 days out, and print docs two weeks out. A little FTTF emblem was on our documents.

Edited by TomAceEsq

I believe your documents are available after final payment and check-in, but I could be mistaken. And I'm not sure if Carnival will mail them or not.

My wife and I usually check in 30 days out, and print docs two weeks out. A little FTTF emblem was on our documents.

Documents you can print after making your depoist. Boarding passes cannot be printed until you make your final payment. ENJOY!

Thanks for the quick response. I take it that I have to print our documents? When is the best time to do that? RCL always mailed them.

Actually Royal Caribbean does everything online now too, although I think you can pay to get documents sent to you. Now, pretty much only luxury cruise lines and Disney send documents.

You can print your boarding passes anytime after final payment. You just have to make sure you have completed your online check in at least 3 days before the cruise.

We leave on the Imagination in 11 days.... :D:D:D:D...... We also bought FTTF. When I looked at our cruise documents to print (after we checked in) our boarding passes and our luggage tags all say FTTF with the logo on them :) I hope that helps

Great information. I really am a organized person and the unknown drives me crazy. It's been about 4 years since with last cruised, so it's not surprising that things have changed some.

I just read about services once a day from room stewards as well. We'll have to talk about that. Were not hard to please, but we do like ice all the time and I love the towel animals, no matter how many times we see them.

Great information. I really am a organized person and the unknown drives me crazy. It's been about 4 years since with last cruised, so it's not surprising that things have changed some.

I just read about services once a day from room stewards as well. We'll have to talk about that. Were not hard to please, but we do like ice all the time and I love the towel animals, no matter how many times we see them.

The once a day service is being tested on a couple ships right now. Even at that you can still choose to have 2x a day service.

Thanks for the quick response. I take it that I have to print our documents? When is the best time to do that? RCL always mailed them.

RCI stopped mailing documents a few years ago, now you have to pay $35 to have them mailed to you. Everything is electronic now, boarding passes, luggage tags. You don't have to print them but it sure saves time at the port.

:confused:We have bought the FTTF for our Alaska cruise on May 31st. This is our first Carnival cruise and I'm wondering if the FTTF stuff comes with our boarding passes and info in the mail. How do they know we have it at the dock?

When you do online check-in and print out your boarding pass, FTTF will be indicated. Your luggage tags will be marked F2F when you print them out.

Edited by cruznjan

When you do online check-in and print out your boarding pass, FTTF will be indicated. Your luggage tags will be marked F2F when you print them out.

Also, at the port when you hand your bags to the porters, point out the F2F so they will put special tags on your bags -- usually bright yellow.

Our room was serviced twice a day and we didn't even have to fill out a form requesting it to happen.