Reserved Deck Chairs for suite guests?

Ugh...they were between pool & sky bar on Navigator. Wife was looking forward to using them in Nov. if chairs close to pool were all taken. I agree it's too windy on top of sky bar.

Correct, That was our experience on Navigator on several cruises. However on Freedom and Liberty which we have done both several times The gold card reserved area has been on the sundeck above the sky bar. Not a very nice location we found.

So the suite guest pool seating on Liberty is not the gold loungers in my above pic? I hope it's not on top of the Sky bar.

Also thank u for info on Adventure?

We were on Liberty last week. They were on the top of the Sky Bar, which is why even as gold card holders we never used them. I didn't see them used too much. I wish they used the tiers as that would have been perfect! Then again, I don't like laying in the full sun for long, and I need to dip in the pool every so often to cool off (and don't want to run down 2 flights of stairs to do so).

Besides the pool chairs I've noticed a lot of talk about lounges for suite customers. Is this something available to Junior Suite customers as well or no?

No reserved deck chairs for Junior Suite guests, unless they are also Pinnacle level in Crown & Anchor.

Besides the pool chairs I've noticed a lot of talk about lounges for suite customers. Is this something available to Junior Suite customers as well or no?

in case your are not talking about chairs and enquiring about the lounge for suite guest aka the concierge lounge the answer is no. It is for Grand suite and up.

We were in a GS last year on Explorer so had the reserved seating, however there was one family who at least had one suite that got up every morning at 7am and put towels, books, shoes etc on the 3 or 4 rows on one side so taking up the whole section which only left the other side available for all other gold card holders, it was consequently a nightmare trying to get a sun lounger. Also that one family who had saved all those loungers never even showed up till after lunchtime and there was about 16 of them - don't even know if they were all in suites.

Many times people are in there that shouldn't be. Sometimes I kindly

ask pool attendant to do a card check. Usually clears a lot of folks out.

We were in a GS last year on Explorer so had the reserved seating, however there was one family who at least had one suite that got up every morning at 7am and put towels, books, shoes etc on the 3 or 4 rows on one side so taking up the whole section which only left the other side available for all other gold card holders, it was consequently a nightmare trying to get a sun lounger. Also that one family who had saved all those loungers never even showed up till after lunchtime and there was about 16 of them - don't even know if they were all in suites.

Now that's my kinda fun! I'm a great pool cop.

That was our experience last year on Liberty. Top of the Sky Bar for gold cards.

Liberty was our first suite back in 2009 and the reserved seating was the tiered area back then. I guess Independence is now the only Freedom Class that has the seating in the tiered area. Unless of course that to has changed since we sailed her last.

Liberty was our first suite back in 2009 and the reserved seating was the tiered area back then. I guess Independence is now the only Freedom Class that has the seating in the tiered area. Unless of course that to has changed since we sailed her last.

I just don't understand why Freedom class ships are moving the gold card folks to that space on top of the Sky Bar.