Majesty 3/14 -A Kiss Goodbye & a few slaps in the face

I missed this review earlier until you posted on my Carnival blog. This is up to your usual high standards - I especially liked the reference to the English degree.:) I am sort of in the same boat (no pun intended) as you with reference to the Caribbean. We have been to most of the islands several times and while it is nice to be at sea, the ports themselves have lost a little of their allure.

I think you will enjoy Carnival. We had a great time onboard and will probably sail on it again although we have so may perks now on Princess it will be a tough decision.

Stay frosty, my friend!:)

Jack

I missed this review earlier until you posted on my Carnival blog. This is up to your usual high standards - I especially liked the reference to the English degree.:) I am sort of in the same boat (no pun intended) as you with reference to the Caribbean. We have been to most of the islands several times and while it is nice to be at sea, the ports themselves have lost a little of their allure.

I think you will enjoy Carnival. We had a great time onboard and will probably sail on it again although we have so may perks now on Princess it will be a tough decision.

Stay frosty, my friend!:)

Jack

Good to see you again SailorJack.

You are now officially invited to join us in September on Carnival Sunshine out of NY to Canada. York and Wolfgang might even sign up for that.

If you come along you'll recognize Mrs. Galt at the dock by the perpetually embarrassed look on her face.

Good to see you again SailorJack.

You are now officially invited to join us in September on Carnival Sunshine out of NY to Canada. York and Wolfgang might even sign up for that.

If you come along you'll recognize Mrs. Galt at the dock by the perpetually embarrassed look on her face.

Would LOVE to hook up with you guys, but I don't know what I am doing next month let alone September. You are much more organized that I am - planning a cruise in September is way out of my league!:)

Jack

He just turned up - his latest review is on the Carnival board. Look for his experience trying to buy a Mexican blanket.:D

Thank you for giving us a lead on Jack. So I guess after your Sept cruise we'll have to look for you on the Carnival page.

You might be pleasantly surprised, I hope you are.

And thanks for the Lewis Bulldog Bulldog Bred and. by God, Bulldog Dead Grizzard reference. He left a huge hole when he left us.

Mimi

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Edited by jagsfan

Thank you for giving us a lead on Jack. So I guess after your Sept cruise we'll have to look for you on the Carnival page.

You might be pleasantly surprised, I hope you are.

And thanks for the Lewis Bulldog Bulldog Bred and. by God, Bulldog Dead Grizzard reference. He left a huge hole when he left us.

Mimi

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Lewis Grizzard was one of my early idols along with Herr Doktor.