Carnival Spirits Questions

We are booked on a Carnival Spirit cruise in May and I just had a few questions if anyone is able to help please:

1. Do they have aussie beers on board - maybe Carlton and Tooheys?

2. Are you able to book the shore tours online before you go or not until you are on board?

3. What are the drink prices like, i.e beers, spirits & cocktails?

4. How do you book the Dr. Seuss breakfast - can this only be done once you are on board?

I would appreciate any feedback anyone can provide.

Thanks in advance :)

Beer prices between $7.50 & $8.95, they have Corona, Tooheys new & extra dry, VB, Carlton dry, etc lots to choose from and Summer ale is from The Lord Nelson Hotel - Brewery.

Cocktails around $10.

Book tours onboard as well as Dr Seuss.

Just off the Legend, they had an afternoon tea party - Mad Hatters, twice and it had a $10 fee.

ImageUploadedByForums1459085249.716664.jpg.7b2d45536828910e91d3f7edf5d1e548.jpg

A friend just off the spirit gave me some of her goodies from the ship, this was the flyer for it. In their case, the breakfast ran on the last sea day and there were two sessions. Reservations made on board.

If the band Music Manilla are on board, you are in for a treat! They are the best Covers Band at sea and are the resident band on the Spirit.

Make sure you see their set up on the pool deck.....they play for two hours straight without a break (well they did the last we saw them!) and their version of Hotel California is fabulous!!!

Enjoy your cruise.

They definitely have aussie beers on board We sailed Legend to Hawaii and 2 days out of Hawaii they had free beer for 4 hours as they were going into Alaska and the USA people do not like Aussie beer they said.

We had free wine which was also available that night

"

If the band Music Manilla are on board, you are in for a treat! They are the best Covers Band at sea and are the resident band on the Spirit.

Make sure you see their set up on the pool deck.....they play for two hours straight without a break (well they did the last we saw them!) and their version of Hotel California is fabulous!!! "

Gotta echo Fletch's sentiments on Music Manilla - close to my favourite ever cruising moment was sailing away from Island of Pines on the Spirit & being blasted away by this band on the pool deck.

Phil

Make sure you see their set up on the pool deck.....they play for two hours straight without a break (well they did the last we saw them!) and their version of Hotel California is fabulous!!!

Enjoy your cruise.

Totally agree. They are currently on a well deserved holiday until the 20th July.

Totally agree. They are currently on a well deserved holiday until the 20th July.

Bugger.....I was thinking of jumping on the Spirit in early July for a quick getaway.....not now though. The only reason I would cruise the Spirit again is if this band were on board.....may have to wait until they get back.m

Off topic, the first time I cruised the Spirit, I recall at the start of the cruise there was only 3-5 of us in the lounge listening to this band on the first two nights. It was like being at our own personal rock concert!!!! By the end of the cruise, the lounge was packed and people had to stand outside near the water feature to get to hear the band.