Triumph Renovation

Roku!!! I can't wait to see what happens :) I'll be sure to wave at the camera ;)

I don't know what you do for a living, but if it doesn't involve video editing, you're screwing yourself. Excellent job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've been on 8 or 9 cruises already, and your videos just made me feel like I've never been on one, and I want to go BAD!!!!! hahaha

As a matter of fact, you should send Carnival a copy of these two videos.... Their commercials suck compared to your work. Well done. I can't say it enough. Well done!!!!

Edited by mdaddy

I don't know what you do for a living, but if it doesn't involve video editing, you're screwing yourself. Excellent job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've been on 8 or 9 cruises already, and your videos just made me feel like I've never been on one, and I want to go BAD!!!!! hahaha

As a matter of fact, you should send Carnival a copy of these two videos.... Their commercials suck compared to your work. Well done. I can't say it enough. Well done!!!!

Thank you for the kind words :) I'm not a professional videographer. I'm just an enthusiast. I'll be working on another one next week.

Us too!

Have to agree with everyone else, your videos are fantastic! You have some great skills in that area, and Carnival would do well to hire you to do their commercials. Your daughter is precious and actually knowing you are a true cruising family sells the whole experience! Hope you have a great cruise in a couple of days!:)

Have to agree with everyone else, your videos are fantastic! You have some great skills in that area, and Carnival would do well to hire you to do their commercials. Your daughter is precious and actually knowing you are a true cruising family sells the whole experience! Hope you have a great cruise in a couple of days!:)

Agree 100% with both these comments! It was so neat how the first video is just the two of you and the second video is the "family". :) If you lived in my area I would DEFINITELY hire you to do a video for my daughter's wedding! Excellent work!!!

Thank you for the kind words :) I'm not a professional videographer. I'm just an enthusiast. I'll be working on another one next week.

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your videos!!! You did a great job! Now I really can't wait to return home again to cruise for Thanksgiving again this year! Can't wait to see your next one!

I'm home!

Oh and deck teaks were replaced.

I noticed numerous other things that should have been replaced (rather easily) like the mini golf course and painting different spots.

Also balconies were dirty as can be.

I am sad to hear about dirty.

What did swirls and whirlpool turn out to be?

Swirls seemed to be a simple rebrand of the 24hr ice cream machines.

The whirlpools seemed to be replaced, though I never stepped foot in one.

Can you post any pictures of the ship? I'm sailing on her in 22 days, and I'm going nuts here thinking about it. LOL