Jewel of the Seas Shows

I am not sure if all the classes of boats run the same, but thought I would ask here. I looked for the info, but did not see it on recent sailings. We have our first cruise in 20 years (20th anniversary) in February to the Southern Caribbean. Right now, we are on Anytime dining (not sure if that is what it is called), as that was all there was available, but are waitlisted for the late dinner (8:30). We are looking forward to the shows, and would like to know if having late dinner would interfere with us seeing them (which would mean we would just stay with anytime, or if there is usually multiple shows, so there would be one afterwards.

Thanks in advance.

I am not sure if all the classes of boats run the same, but thought I would ask here. I looked for the info, but did not see it on recent sailings. We have our first cruise in 20 years (20th anniversary) in February to the Southern Caribbean. Right now, we are on Anytime dining (not sure if that is what it is called), as that was all there was available, but are waitlisted for the late dinner (8:30). We are looking forward to the shows, and would like to know if having late dinner would interfere with us seeing them (which would mean we would just stay with anytime, or if there is usually multiple shows, so there would be one afterwards.

Thanks in advance.

There is always an earlier time for the shows so that late dining people can see them.

Show THEN dinner.

:)

does that always happen on the jewel even in the EU - I am booked in the summer out of Rome - I also have MTD and want to set up my diner reservations so I can view the shows. However, last year on the Rhapsody also out of Rome- 3 out of seven nights only had 1 show time so we missed out due to our diner time.

does that always happen on the jewel even in the EU - I am booked in the summer out of Rome - I also have MTD and want to set up my diner reservations so I can view the shows. However, last year on the Rhapsody also out of Rome- 3 out of seven nights only had 1 show time so we missed out due to our diner time.

Sometimes Med itineraries are a little different because, for obvious reasons, passengers are staying in port until they absolutely have to reboard. ;) Sometimes it can be a later departure, and let's face it - a Med itinerary is port-intensive and most people are exhausted at the end of their fabulous day. One show a night makes sense.

You do not have to reserve a table for MTD - we never did. You can simply show up when you are hungry. If you find you are encountering a wait, try going at "off times" and see if the wait is shorter (like 6:51 or 7:38 pm). We find most people tend to go on the half hour or even quarter hour. It might work for you. :)

We did the Southern Carib on the Jewel in December 2015 and I think only one night didn't have two showings. A number of the nights were comedy acts and the first one was more family friendly. With the Anytime Dining if your happy to share try to get a smaller table as they seem to move through dinner quickly.

Not sure about the itinerary for the person who asked about EU. We are going on her in Sept leaving Rome and while I have searched I haven't had luck finding any old cruise compass options to preview.

Enjoy your cruising