Luggage Valet and Delta sky miles am ex?

I am sailing in a suite and have the free luggage valet. Does anyone have any experience of getting chArged by Royal the Delta bag fees if they have the American Express sky miles card?

They have provisions on the Luggage Valet sign up document that covers the situations under which people get luggage fees waived.

As stated, there is a block on the form where you check if you are exempt from fees for whatever reason.

There is a disclaimer that says if for some reason you are not exempt they will charge you account.

Last two times we used it we were in 1st class and just checked the block with no issues.

I wasn't charged but wife and daughter were, had to deal with luggage valet company to get refund .

Was that on RC? Charges are billed to your Seapass account before you leave the ship, not a separate company. Have used several times, including this past week. Used Delta/American Express with no problem. As others have said, it is on the form that you fill out requesting luggage valet.

Just a bit of perhaps a different situation (but maybe helpful). We were upgraded to first class on Alaska Air (free bags) at the checkin gate. We had already been charged for luggage on our SeaPass account...I had no problem calling RCI when I returned home and the luggage charge was credited back to my credit card.

I wasn't charged but wife and daughter were, had to deal with luggage valet company to get refund .

I found out if the travelers are on different confirmations they are not eligible. When we went to Alaska we added my daughter last minute and they would not give the benefit flying to Seattle since it was 2 different reservations.