Majesty of the Seas

I just looked online and noticed that Majesty of the seas doesn't have any specialty restaurants like the new ones. Can someone please confirm that. Thank you.

Maybe because it's not new anymore. Not by a long shot.:eek:

I just looked online and noticed that Majesty of the seas doesn't have any specialty restaurants like the new ones. Can someone please confirm that. Thank you.

Majesty has Johnny Rockets.

Enchantment has a similar itinerary and has Chops.

Yes, I saw that, but there is big price difference. I might just change the week. I'm trying to use my cc points and they make it impossible.:( Thank you.

Yes, I saw that, but there is big price difference. I might just change the week. I'm trying to use my cc points and they make it impossible.:( Thank you.

You're welcome, and I know how difficult it it to use the CC points.

In the past, they have turned the Deli into a for-a-fee venue at night. I think I just read that it currently had a Mexican theme. They used to offer something called the Taste of Tuscany that had a chef showing you how to prepare the Italian dishes offered. That was one of the best meals I have had on a cruise ship.

I spoke w RCCL agent today and they did confirm that Majesty will only have Johnny Rockets. Looks like we will be taking enchantment @ the end of sept. I figured I will pay more for the cruise, take it few weeks later, have some of the amenities and leave from Miami (1 hr. drive and no parking) vs PC (2 hr drive plus parking). At the end, will pay the same.

I spoke w RCCL agent today and they did confirm that Majesty will only have Johnny Rockets. Looks like we will be taking enchantment @ the end of sept. I figured I will pay more for the cruise, take it few weeks later, have some of the amenities and leave from Miami (1 hr. drive and no parking) vs PC (2 hr drive plus parking). At the end, will pay the same.

You will also have the adult Solarium and Park Cafe on Enchantment.

that is correct. they only have Johnny Rocketts which is not a specialty restaurant by any stretch. Its an old ship and they are not doing the full refurb that they originally planned for May in dry dock. That old plan did include specialty restaurants.

We just did the 4 night itinerary that Enchantment will take over from Majesty in Miami. It was three ports of call, Coco Cay, Nassau and Key West. More bang for your buck!!!

How much was Taste of Tuscany

They didn't offer that the week we were there. Sounded like it was staying Mexican at least until wetdock! Nothing said about any potential change. Linda is on the first out of PC and will know more then.