Place of worship on Oceana

Pee0305

Hi, can anyone tell me if there is a chapel or place of worship onboard the Oceana? We have just cremated my Mum and her ashes are being scattered while we are away. I would like to just stop a moment and offer her the respect she so deserves at the time the ashes are scattered.

Thanks.

I haven't been on Oceana, but I have been on many P & O ships and many other different cruise lines.

I am not aware of any dedicated chapel on any ship. There is a 'function' room which is used for weddings, renewal of vows, Sunday services, Jewish Sabbath services etc. but also for many other meeting and gatherings and as a venue for talks.

There is no dedicated place of worship on any modern ship I've been on. Perhaps you could find a church in one of your ports and light a candle for your Mum - I often do that ashore.

Hi, can anyone tell me if there is a chapel or place of worship onboard the Oceana? We have just cremated my Mum and her ashes are being scattered while we are away. I would like to just stop a moment and offer her the respect she so deserves at the time the ashes are scattered.

Thanks.

So sad for your loss. Been there ......

Perhaps if you want to just stop, be quiet and think of your Mum, you may be best in your cabin away from it all as there is nowhere special on Oceana.

Just a thought that if you go to your cabin no one can get in the way if you just want to reflect. In effect, no worries re how it will go and trusting in other people and their organisation

It depends on your mum though I suppose. I would have been somewhere with a glass of Brandy. Mum hated water and ships bless her but loved the Brandy ;)

Whatever you decide to do, hugs to you from a distance.

Where ever you are at the time you will always remember her