Cost of spa pass for 17 day Pacific Princess cruise?

lambs2

Could not locate a current price for the spa pass for the Pacific Princess. Anyone know what it would be for a 17 day sailing?

Thanks!

If you mean the "Sanctuary"...there isn't much to see/use.

Maybe 10 loungers and a small therapy pool (thalasso? - not too sure what they called it, but it isn't plain water). There is an attendant. And if I recall correctly, not much shade.

Not too sure of the price, we weren't interested.

DH says, "it's the right size for the size of the ship".

You really don't need a reserved lounger. With only 600 passengers, there were plenty of loungers available around the pool.

If you mean the "Sanctuary"...there isn't much to see/use.

Maybe 10 loungers and a small therapy pool (thalasso? - not too sure what they called it, but it isn't plain water). There is an attendant. And if I recall correctly, not much shade.

Not too sure of the price, we weren't interested.

DH says, "it's the right size for the size of the ship".

You really don't need a reserved lounger. With only 600 passengers, there were plenty of loungers available around the pool.

Do you mean the Thermal Suite that impart of the Lotus Spa?

It was $10 per day in December.

I have a paragraph about it in my blog:

We went up to the Lotus Spa then, to see what was going on in the extra cost area at the front of Deck 9. Believe it or not, we had never been out there until today. The cost is about $10 per day, bookable only for the entire cruise, and there is a thallosotherapy pool there that is included. The water was only lukewarm, the cushioned lounges are the same as those on the Promenade Deck, and there was no one in sight at 10am. We had heard good reviews of it when the ship was in French Polynesia and needed to see it for ourself. Much like the Sanctuary on the larger ships, it's nice but not exactly right for us. Forced relaxation is not my forte and G doesn't sit still long enough to get any value from it, either.

It was $10 per day in December.

I have a paragraph about it in my blog:

We went up to the Lotus Spa then, to see what was going on in the extra cost area at the front of Deck 9. Believe it or not, we had never been out there until today. The cost is about $10 per day, bookable only for the entire cruise, and there is a thallosotherapy pool there that is included. The water was only lukewarm, the cushioned lounges are the same as those on the Promenade Deck, and there was no one in sight at 10am. We had heard good reviews of it when the ship was in French Polynesia and needed to see it for ourself. Much like the Sanctuary on the larger ships, it's nice but not exactly right for us. Forced relaxation is not my forte and G doesn't sit still long enough to get any value from it, either.

Thank you. We will be on a Panama Canal transit and read that it was really the only good place on the Pacific for forward views while transiting the canal and that was my true reason for wanting to purchase a membership.