Vision of the Seas - 14 NT Florida to Spain TA.Pictorial reveiw and Compasses

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Outstanding photos!

Royal Caribbean should cut you a check, this was quite an effort.

The Vision wasn't on my radar until I discovered thru Cruisecritic it was sailing out of Galveston next year. I plan on booking a month or two on this ship unless I discover it has bad Internet. Bad wifi makes me nuts and I'll be ranting on CC the whole time I'm on.

Outstanding photos!

Royal Caribbean should cut you a check, this was quite an effort.

The Vision wasn't on my radar until I discovered thru Cruisecritic it was sailing out of Galveston next year. I plan on booking a month or two on this ship unless I discover it has bad Internet. Bad wifi makes me nuts and I'll be ranting on CC the whole time I'm on.

Thank You :D

The Wifi on Vision worked pretty good (not great). considering we were in the Atlantic it worked surprisingly good. Nothing like wifi at home. :rolleyes:

Thank You :D

The Wifi on Vision worked pretty good (not great). considering we were in the Atlantic it worked surprisingly good. Nothing like wifi at home. :rolleyes:

I'm sure it has the high orbit garbage like the Liberty. I'm currently on the Oasis and totally spoiled with fantastic wifi. I wish RCL would go real Voom like the Oasis fleet wide. I don't understand why RCL put real Voom and the Indy and Freedom, but left high orbit garbage on the Liberty. Whoever made that DA decision needs to work for Carnival.

I read somewhere that Vision will have a dry dock some time in 2017. What do you think will be done during this dry dock?

I would expect virtually all marine maintenance. This is the mandatory 5-year dry dock cycle.

HI there

Great photos. I'm currently looking at new cameras, what do you use?

Thanks for the review. Did you feel much motion during the crossing? I'm booked next August for the Westbound crossing.

I did this cruise last year and had such a good time will do again April 2017

I would do this TA again in a heartbeat but I'm doing Hawaii on Radiance next May and then in early 2018 I'm doing an Arabian Sea and India cruise with Celebrity and planning on incorporating some Europe en route. =(

Edited by CRUISEBOY305

I read somewhere that Vision will have a dry dock some time in 2017. What do you think will be done during this dry dock?

Sent from my SM-J700F using Tapatalk

I would expect virtually all marine maintenance. This is the mandatory 5-year dry dock cycle.

According to Royal's website (I know, not the best source)

Rhapsody in Dec 2016 (not accurate I believe)

Legend 2017 (Funny :p )

Grandeur and Enchantment for 2017

I don't see Vision. :eek:

HI there

Great photos. I'm currently looking at new cameras, what do you use?

Thanks for the review. Did you feel much motion during the crossing? I'm booked next August for the Westbound crossing.

Thank You. :D

I use Nikon D600 and D750 (Both Full-Frame cameras)

Our crossing was a little bumpy for a few days but not uncomfortable, other days it was a smooth as glass. I actually enjoy the bumps :eek:

• 3 weeks later...