Comedians

ruachsm

Leaving on the Ecstasy in 8 days. Headed to Bermuda. The comedians are Kim Harrison and Derek Eason. Anyone ever had them? Funny or no?

I have not, but FWIW I would try YouTube and see if there is anything out there to preview.

Leaving on the Ecstasy in 8 days. Headed to Bermuda. The comedians are Kim Harrison and Derek Eason. Anyone ever had them? Funny or no?

Curious because I have an upcoming cruise. How did you find out who's scheduled??

Derek Eason was on my recent (March) cruise. I went to both his family and adult shows.

I wasn't impressed, but we all differ on what we think is funny.

I say give him a go, and make up your own mind.

Enjoy your cruise!

If I remember correctly, Kim Harrison does pretty raunchy Andrew Dice Clay type routines. Not judging, just the closest thing I can think of to compare her routines to.

Totally unrelated, but she's a decent singer. She did Superstar Live karaoke one night a few cruises ago I was on.

Edited by elvisran

Curious because I have an upcoming cruise. How did you find out who's scheduled??

I posted on John Healds Facebook on a day that he was answering questions. He was quick to respond.

Saw Kim Harrison on a ship way back in 2009 I think. She did marriage jokes, and day to day stuff that most can relate to. She focused on weight related things. And, yes, she can sing! That was unexpected and very entertaining.

Haven't seen the other one...