"Cruising and Grooving" Live from Allure of the Seas!!! May 15 - 22 - 2016

Kathy,

Wow girl, you made us all feel like we were on the ship with you! You did an incredible job with scoping, posting on CC, and answering FB questions. Please thank Dirk for letting us share this cruise with you guys.

Jackie

Hey Jackie!!!!

That was my Goal!!! Take you all with me Virtually. Thank You for Following me!!! [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

I got a lovely parting gift this morning when I Woke up on Allure, a Chest Cold/bronchitis. [emoji22] so feel really Cruddy!!! As soon as I feel better here in a few days, hopefully will post the Daily reviews for the remaining Days I have missed.

Thank You again for Following me!! I look forward to follow whoever wants to periscope from their Cruise!!!!

I got a lovely parting gift this morning when I Woke up on Allure, a Chest Cold/bronchitis. [emoji22] so feel really Cruddy!!! As soon as I feel better here in a few days, hopefully will post the Daily reviews for the remaining Days I have missed.

Thank You again for Following me!! I look forward to follow whoever wants to periscope from their Cruise!!!!

I hope you feel better soon.

Sorry you're not feeling well. Coulda been worse, you could have gotten the other parting gift.

Thanks for the great periscopes. Brings back great memories of our cruise.

Cheers!

Hope you are feeling better I followed most of your scopes. When you got off the ship I think you did a scope on land but I did not see that one and when I look back and did not see that one saved.... :( I was sorry I missed it....

Hope you are feeling better I followed most of your scopes. When you got off the ship I think you did a scope on land but I did not see that one and when I look back and did not see that one saved.... :( I was sorry I missed it....

Hey Foxcent

Thank you so much, I got a nasty chest and head cold, apparently. I'm still running a fever, but I finish my last day of anabiotic's tomorrow. I'm hoping I will improve over the weekend. [emoji51]

I just looked at my last scope, and I see, I did attempt to save it, but I saw the one thing that I did wrong.

I put # Save instead of #save I accidentally put a space in between the # and the Word Save.

But the good news is, now I have heard that with the new update of periscope, it automatically saves!!! You no longer have to put #Save

Thank You so Much for Following. [emoji4]

Edited by CruisingKat71

Kathy! Do you remember who the loyalty ambassador on Allure was? Thanks! - Haley

Hey Haley

I don't know if I'm going to sound uneducated, or just not knowledgeable, but what is a loyalty ambassador? [emoji51]

Since I'm not sure who that is, my answer would have to be no, I don't remember who that person is unfortunately.

Edited by CruisingKat71

Hi Kathy! The Loyalty Ambassador is basically the Crown and Anchor representative. Back in the day they would also handle future cruise bookings on the ship. Now - especially on the larger ships - they may have split this position into two separate jobs. (It's been almost 7 years since my last cruise [emoji33]) We worked with Cindy on several cruises and she is outstanding. Andrew reported she was on Allure at the beginning of the year so I was crossing my fingers that she might still be there. I'll find out in only 16 days!! In the meantime I'll live vicariously through Michaels scopes!! [emoji6]