"Cruising and Grooving" Live from Allure of the Seas!!! May 15 - 22 - 2016

So I went to Duffy's here in Ft Lauderdale, and met with some Friends. I got to meet Emmy and Rick that just got off Oasis today!!!

They are a wonderful Couple!!! I was absolutely thrilled, as I love Emmys enthusiasm for Cruising!!

Make sure to watch the port Everglades Cam tomorrow, they will be zooming in on my Balcony.

I did a periscope, it was a little bit of a mess in my opinion, lol. I think I was really nervous!!! I will try to get better on the ship!!!

Thank You all for following.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app8802751c19027fc745f7efd08adba97f.jpg9defdb138f34ada52e6218d832e38a29.jpg

Edited by CruisingKat71

Good morning.

Your day is here and how lucky you are that on your sailing the ship backed in so you can sail straight away.

We loved it 3 cruises ago, when the Allure did it for us.

Enjoy

Safe travels.

Good Morning All!!! Thank You all for following along here on Periscope!!! We have had Breakfast.

I am about to go get a luggage Cart. We are heading over to the Cruise Terminal at 10:00.

I am very Excited!!!!! This is me, ready to go!!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app6529bdcc355ce1e1f6abaa048c1ee1e9.jpg

Edited by CruisingKat71

We waived as we left Allure this morning. We're sitting in FLL waiting to go home wishing we could stay onboard with you. You're in for an absolutely fantastic cruise. We had the times of of our lives aboard.

Edited by RadioRob

Kat -- BON VOYAGE! Have a great cruise on the Allure. Look forward to any pics and 'scopes!

Enjoyed the one of you outside Duffy's yesterday -- especially seeing my friend and fellow Canadian, Emmy!!

Edited by jaspercat

On my last cruise to Alaska, they kept everyone off the ship for almost 2 hours. It was so worth it because, from what we heard, nobody got sick on board. Clean clean clean. Trust me; this is coming from someone who works in an operating room!!!;)

Kat I just did a whole scope dedicated to finding you, but my viewers said you were at dinner! Hahah

Oh well. We're back in the stateroom now unpacking and then we're off to Mamma Mia at 8PM

I'll probably check out Karaoke at 11pm if I'm not too tired. Hope to see you soon! :)

Kat I just did a whole scope dedicated to finding you, but my viewers said you were at dinner! Hahah

Oh well. We're back in the stateroom now unpacking and then we're off to Mamma Mia at 8PM

I'll probably check out Karaoke at 11pm if I'm not too tired. Hope to see you soon! :)

Awwww, I am at Guest services at the moment. I miss your Periscope my husband said that dinner time is a no phone zone.

About to walk the boardwalk

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

The scopes are awesome! Does that mean they have good internet? :)

Oasis and Allure have outstanding internet, almost indistinguishable from home broadband

Edited by clarea