"Cruising and Grooving" Live from Allure of the Seas!!! May 15 - 22 - 2016

Hello Everyone my Name is Kathy

I am very Excited to be going on a Oasis Class Ship, for the very First time.

Little Cruising history. This will be my 6th Cruise, and my 3rd on a Royal Caribbean Ship.

It was 2007 the last time I took a Royal Caribbean Cruise. I tried out a few other Cruise lines, between then, and now, and they were just ok.

When my Husband and I started looking at Cruise's for this year, I knew, it HAD to be Royal Caribbean, or nothing.

My Husband is retired Army, and runs a message Military Travel Board. Every other year the Members get together, for a Cruise.

We are hosts for this Space Available Travel Group. We have 8 other members in our Group.

Along with doing the live Blog here, I will also be Periscoping (Live Streaming Video) from the Ship.

My Periscope name is CruisingKat

http://Https://www.periscope.tv/cruisingkat

Here is the info on Periscope if you want to see what it is.

https://www.periscope.tv/#share

I look forward to sharing my Adventure with you here, with the Live Blog, and on Periscope

Thank You Everyone!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile appb132de11d74dd0e76fb39128db8507d6.jpg

Edited by CruisingKat71

Awesome!

We're on the same sailing and daily vloggers.

We will be vlogging the whole trip, but I won't be posting the videos till after we return. DH is strictly against purchasing internet packages, we like to feel disconnected.

Were excited, we're leaving for Florida Friday morning a little early for some a bonus sunshine. We're staying on the beach though, not at the port hotels. We did last cruise and didn't find the cab too bad in the morning.

Hope you enjoy the cruise!

Thanks for doing this Kat...having fun watching Bugsys periscopes on Oasis right now...

Double periscopes?? Who else will be periscoping on this one?

Enjoy!

My Friend Celisse will be scoping as well on this Cruise

http://Https://www.periscope.tv/celisse

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Kit Kat, oh snap.

A live review with double periscopes. Could it get any better next week? I doubt it.

I'm already spending too much time on this site during the day this week following live blogs and Chris's scopes now with Celisse and Kat next week I'll get no work done :D.

Edited by sdowney

I'm already spending too much time on this site during the day this week following live blogs and Chris's scopes now with Celisse and Kat next week I'll get no work done :D.

It is a hard sacrifice to make, but we can do it. :)

Exactly!!! My family is going to think I'm crazy next week as I'm glued to all the periscopes...... Guess now I can't yell at my kids for always staring at their screens.......

39 days until I'm on the Allure - this will definitely help me pass my time.....

I'll be following along here, there & everywhere :)

Trying to figure out which ship to book for our next cruise while I'm on Anthem next month so all these reviews, blogs & Periscopes are great - Thanks!

Thank You for your Service as well.

Aside my my Husband being retired Army,

I am a Navy Corpsman Veteran.[emoji4]

I'm a retired JAG (lawyer). We did a western Caribbean cruise on Allure this past Feb. It was a wonderful week!

Have a great cruise.

Cheers

You guys are killing me... Chris this week and Kat and Celisse next week.. Then I will be on the Allure the week after. Next week will be quite a challenge to get any work done!!! Thanks for taking the time to do this.

I'm a retired JAG (lawyer). We did a western Caribbean cruise on Allure this past Feb. It was a wonderful week!

Have a great cruise.

Cheers

Hi

Yes we are doing Western Caribbean as well.

I am very excited!!!