"Cruising and Grooving" Live from Allure of the Seas!!! May 15 - 22 - 2016

[emoji7] I am HERE!!!!!!!!!!!! Hubby is getting the rest of his sleep, from working Graveyard Shift Friday night/this morning. I am relaxing from the Drive, so will scope later this afternoon/early evening.

Excellent, looking forward to the scope. If you would not mind posting here when you are about to start the scope it would help us dinosaurs using a PC.

Thank you for the hotel pics. We are thinking of booking here based on the positive comments in cruise critic.

Looking forward to your reviews and scopes this week.

Wishing you a wonderful cruise.

So envious of all of you with upcoming cruises on Allure. We disembark tomorrow after our very first back to back cruise. The crew on this ship is consistently friendly and fun! Service was great everywhere (even in the Windjammer where, as I stated earlier in this thread, the food was not great at breakfast and dinner)! The captain is very hands on with lots of pa announcements that go above and beyond. It's as I've always said of cruises- when the captain is friendly, the crew is as well!

Thank you for the hotel pics. We are thinking of booking here based on the positive comments in cruise critic.

Looking forward to your reviews and scopes this week.

Wishing you a wonderful cruise.

Thank You very much.

We stayed in this Hotel, last time we Cruised in 2014. We Really Like it!!! The rooms are very Spacious!!!!

They have a wonderful complementary full Breakfast, Way more than the continental Breakfast you normally see at Hotels..

If you Drive your POV here, it is only 7 Dollars a day to leave your car on their Property, which is really good, considering Port Everglades charges$20 a day to park your car. [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Edited by CruisingKat71

Excellent, looking forward to the scope. If you would not mind posting here when you are about to start the scope it would help us dinosaurs using a PC.

Yes, will do. Going to scope a little later on this evening Just to get it started off.

Good afternoon ~ just off of Oasis this morning and stopping by to follow along. Will watch you sail away tomorrow and take a few photos.

Look forward to your scopes and this live report.

Good afternoon ~ just off of Oasis this morning and stopping by to follow along. Will watch you sail away tomorrow and take a few photos.

Look forward to your scopes and this live report.

Yay!!!! For everyone reading this, I get to Meet Wonderful, Mrs Pink Boa herself, Emmy and her Husband Rick tonight, at Duffy's here in Ft Lauderdale, along with a few other friends.

Very Excited about that!!!!! [emoji5][emoji572]️[emoji924]

Pictures to Follow!!!! [emoji4]

Edited by CruisingKat71

Hey Kathy! Can't wait to see your periscopes! You have been looking forward to this cruise.

BTW, we are camping in our 5th wheel this weekend. Enjoying Utah!

Hi there!!! Thank You very much!!!! Yes I am!!! My turn to Cruise is FINALLY here!!!!

Have a Great weekend camping!!!

Subscribing too!

We are booked on Oasis in October. My first cruise was on Nordic Empress in 2004, and had two DCL cruises on Disney Magic in between. When I was researching I was a little nervous about a cruise on such a big ship, but am getting more and more excited now with what I have been reading. This will be DW's first cruise as well, so I am hoping she catches the fever!

Doral? Not sure I understand. [emoji51]

Haha sorry, my wife is yelling at me. I'm getting my ports confused. It's near Miami, hyatt place with park & cruise. Have fun tonight and I hope Emmy wears her pink boa!

Sent from my Galaxy Note 4

Thank You very much.

We stayed in this Hotel, last time we Cruised in 2014. We Really Like it!!! The rooms are very Spacious!!!!

They have a wonderful complementary full Breakfast, Way more than the continental Breakfast you normally see at Hotels..

If you Drive your POV here, it is only 7 Dollars a day to leave your car on their Property, which is really good, considering Port Everglades charges$20 a day to park your car. [emoji4]

Thanks for the additional information. Will be travelling with a 5 year old so extra space is much appreciated. We will be flying in from Toronto and I believe they have a shuttle from the airport which will make it more convenient too.

It is SOOOO nice when it's finally YOUR turn and now everyone ELSE'S turn to be jealous!! Like me. I will enjoy following along. I have one favor to ask- when you go to Sabor, see if a waiter named Ashley is still there. Let me know cause we will come see him in August. He's really good

Thank You very much.

We are staying here in November thanks to fellow cc reviews, thank you for the info about parking my POV there, I was curious if they offered a park and stay there