Virgin over 60

Just got an email off Virgin, over 60s flying Mon-Thurs are now being offered access to the lounge.

No good for me, but some may benefit.

Recognition at last!

Will have to start using some Velocity points.

Recognition at last!

Will have to start using some Velocity points.

There is a code you need to input if booking online I'll have to find it but think it was SNR60

Looks like it's a limited time offer but here's what I got, wast from Virgin eith but a TA

Monday-Thursday, 11am-3pm between June and August*. Offer ends 16 May 2016.

Our lounges raise the bar when it comes to comfort, ambience, and service. From the moment you walk in the door you are ushered into a world where every detail is meticulously considered to make your flying experience a pleasure.

Fine wine, a premium buffet menu, private bathroom facilities, and freshly made barista tea & coffee are yours to enjoy. For a limited time only, you can access our lounges free of charge when you travel off-peak if you’re over 60.

You can share this experience with your friends and family. If you’re flying with anyone under 60, they are also granted complimentary access as long as you all book tickets together under the same reservation.

How to apply

All you need to do is quote SNR60 when you make a booking over the phone or if you’re booking your ticket online, simply enter SNR60 in the section marked ‘promotional code’. If eligible, you’ll then receive a confirmation email, which will be sent through separately to your e-tickets. We’ll endeavour to get this to you as soon as possible but it can take up to three weeks for confirmation to arrive. Rest assured, you’ll receive confirmation before your flight.

I am flying several times off peak during the period, but the tickets had to be bought during a certain period as well. I already had my tickets. :(

Would have been nice to check out Virgin Lounges off peak.

[emoji15] don't worry Mrs Gut, we don't believe him! [emoji23]

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

You really wouldn't believe Mrs Gut

She is supposed to be smart, have good taste, intelligent, sensible, all that sort of junk, then she ups and marries the Gutster, (without even being asked) so would you believe anything she says.:eek:

You really wouldn't believe Mrs Gut

She is supposed to be smart, have good taste, intelligent, sensible, all that sort of junk, then she ups and marries the Gutster, (without even being asked) so would you believe anything she says.:eek:

The things us women do! [emoji57] [emoji23]

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Well sitting in the brisbane airport last night,with a virgin flight delay of 5 hrs,at the bar buying one $9 bundy and coke (mrs 1) and one $14 american wheat beer (mrs2).So the brain goes into overdrive $23 a round,4 rounds an hr=$92x5hrs=$460,plus chuck in 4 petrone shooters at $12=$508,and im just about having a heart attack.And then a lovely lady from virgin asks us if we would like to make use of the lounge.Well we have frequented the Qantas lounge but the virgin lounge,mmmmh very nice,didnt even think of velocity stuff,hell we never fly virgin.Oh by the way brisbane airport,you are dirty,un-organised and quite frankly an embarrassment.:)Brisbane/adelaide=total travel 9hrs by plane/19 hrs connections and car travel.No wonder a girl drinks lol.:)