Emerald Princess to sail South America/Cape Horn in 2017/18

shipfriend_max

I'd love to sail the cruise on the Emerald.:):):) It's an itinerary that's on my list but I would probably have to cancel my RCI Harmony cruise and we are excited for that one and a very hopeful trip to Europe in 2018. Sigh! I wish I could do it all!!!

The 30 day Emerald cruise is so much cheaper than the 60 day Island. Would prefer the Emerald, but like all the extra ports on the Island. Right now there is nice OBC with the 60 day and prepaid gratuities! Still considering. Wish we had FCC also! We have run out !

I'm really interested in the last cruise, ending in LA. Should I book now or wait until I get onboard the Emerald in March?

I'm working on my bucket list, did the Baltic this year, New Zealand in March, and the South America sounds great for 2019! :D

• 10 months later...
Hope this news is true! I'm looking at South America for 2018 and Emerald is one of my favorite ships! :)

We are booked on Emerald in January 2018. We are trying to find out if that will be a more formal clientel. In the Caribbean, it is pretty relaxed. If someone knows, please post.

I'm really interested in the last cruise, ending in LA. Should I book now or wait until I get onboard the Emerald in March?

I'm working on my bucket list, did the Baltic this year, New Zealand in March, and the South America sounds great for 2019! :D

Did Baltic on Emerald in 2012, New Zealand on Dawn in 2014. Booked on Emerald for South America in 2018 :hearteyes: