Escape Formal Night(s)

dsarge390

There are no formal nights. There is Norwegian Night Out which many people dress up for, though it isn't required to do so. Also many people will dress up a bit more on the last sea day when photographers are again around the ship at dinner time. Wear what you like, that is what Freestyle is all about.

Day two (first sea day) is the "dress up or not" night. In any case, most folks dress up a bit a night. Not really formal. Photographers are always out with backdrops to help capture those cruise memories.

We were on the Escape last week. I posted the daily programs to help you see what to expect next week. http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2358689

I often see many people dressing up on the last night of the cruise too. That being said, pretty much anything goes. Wear what makes you feel comfortable (although certain dining venues require nicer clothes).

Tracy

Right, jeans or dockers required in aft MDR and Le Bistro. That is pretty much as dressy as anyone is required to get.

Right, jeans or dockers required in aft MDR and Le Bistro. That is pretty much as dressy as anyone is required to get.

On Escape, shorts are welcome in the aft MDR (Manhattan Room). Pants must be worn in Le Bistro and Bayamo, but shorts are welcome everywhere else.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Just off the Escape today....sat by lady at Le Bistro last night who had a tank top on...she was dining outside but a tank top was allowed....no, it was not a sleeveless collarless shirt...it was a tank top people wear to the pool. Also saw men wearing shorts and Under Armor tee shirts into Cagney's.

Just off the Escape today....sat by lady at Le Bistro last night who had a tank top on...she was dining outside but a tank top was allowed....no, it was not a sleeveless collarless shirt...it was a tank top people wear to the pool. Also saw men wearing shorts and Under Armor tee shirts into Cagney's.

Yes. Resort casual and shorts are allowed in all restaurants except Le Bistro and Bayamos. The dress code is printed in every Freestyle Daily.

Just off the Escape today, too. Sat by a woman in Cagney's who likely thought she was in a fancy dress when in reality, her boobs were spilling onto her plate. Her man looked nice in his suit, while she looked like a hooker. She'd have looked classier in a tank top or t-shirt. So there you go.

Just off the Escape today, too. Sat by a woman in Cagney's who likely thought she was in a fancy dress when in reality, her boobs were spilling onto her plate. Her man looked nice in his suit, while she looked like a hooker. She'd have looked classier in a tank top or t-shirt. So there you go.

Darn. I miss all the good stuff! People are usually dressed OK when I go.