Gifting spa privilege?

sheltry

In a manner of speaking yes. She should go with you the first time with your husband and ask that she be provided his usage. There should be no issue, as long as he doesn't ever use it.

My experience was no, I had a spa room and they would not let my sister use the 2nd person. They had a list of names and matched them to the card. You would have to have her switch rooms so her name is onthere

Does it have any fine print on the website? I know when I had my birthday on the cruise several years ago we were in a suite (not a spa suite) and Carnival gave me a $50 or $75 spa certificate that I knew I wasn't going to use it. I was able to give it a lady we met on board who's family hung out with ours for the week. There were no restrictions on the card. Even though it had my name on it she could use it.

I have done this with a friend. I was not going to use the certificate and they let her get a massage with it. I went with her to set it all up.

You do not need spa membership to get a massage. They scan your S&S card to get in the spa, so transferring membership would be tricky.

Does it have any fine print on the website? I know when I had my birthday on the cruise several years ago we were in a suite (not a spa suite) and Carnival gave me a $50 or $75 spa certificate that I knew I wasn't going to use it. I was able to give it a lady we met on board who's family hung out with ours for the week. There were no restrictions on the card. Even though it had my name on it she could use it.[/QUO

Big difference on one time use of a coupon and unlimited spa access privileges when booked in a spa cabin.

You do not need spa membership to get a massage. They scan your S&S card to get in the spa, so transferring membership would be tricky.

I gave her a certificate not a spa membership of any kind. :confused:

Looks like she and DH are in a Cloud 9 Spa cabin. DH is not going to use the Cloud 9 Spa and she wants to know if someone in a non-Cloud 9 Spa cabin can use her husband's pass.

The answer to that is no. If you're not in a Cloud 9 Spa cabin, you must purchase a pass.

Has nothing to do with gifting spa treatments.