comparing Crystal's Mozart to other upscale lines, although of course only a guess

May B

Ralph Grizzle aka the Avid Cruiser is not a travel agent, he reviews both ocean and river vessels. He's more of a promoter of all brands in the industry, because he never gives a bad review. Previous posts in various forums have linked to his reviews without any consequence from the editors.

Ralph Grizzle aka the Avid Cruiser is not a travel agent, he reviews both ocean and river vessels. He's more of a promoter of all brands in the industry, because he never gives a bad review.

I agree and that is why I read his "reviews" but cannot put much stock in them as he never has a real opinion.

Glad to hear all of this. Fun.

He does add info. In this one, he mentioned that Seabourn once was QUITE unready to launch a new ship. Plus, he calculated (hopefully accurately) the crew:guest ratio.

Hi there. Just wanted to note that, of course, Cruise Critic will also be onboard the inaugural. Expect plenty of coverage.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I hope YOU get to do it, Chris. Can't wait. Very excited for you and everybody who will be on board!