Celebrity Silhouette in Liverpool today photos

trfccruiser

Great pictures of our favorite ship! Will be on her again nx March for St. Paddy's Day again. :)

One question, do you know if there is a waiter at the Martini Bar by the name of Taz? Hoping he is still on the ship, he was such a great waiter & so nice to talk to. He was from Turkey.

Enjoy the rest of your cruise. :)

Great pictures of our favorite ship! Will be on her again nx March for St. Paddy's Day again. :)

One question, do you know if there is a waiter at the Martini Bar by the name of Taz? Hoping he is still on the ship, he was such a great waiter & so nice to talk to. He was from Turkey.

Enjoy the rest of your cruise. :)

Just came off Silhouette last week after a fantastic Baltic cruise!

I did not see Taz at the martini bar but "I made" yes that is what is on his badge was outstanding!!! It was my 60th and he made it a celebration.

Great ship and fantastic crew!!!!

• 2 months later...
Just came off Silhouette last week after a fantastic Baltic cruise!

I did not see Taz at the martini bar but "I made" yes that is what is on his badge was outstanding!!! It was my 60th and he made it a celebration.

Great ship and fantastic crew!!!!

I Made would be from Bali - I indicates a male and Made a second-born child.

The number of things that you can learn on cruises is amazing!

I hope that I Made is on board in October for our very first Celebrity cruise.

I Made would be from Bali - I indicates a male and Made a second-born child.

The number of things that you can learn on cruises is amazing!

I hope that I Made is on board in October for our very first Celebrity cruise.

I Made is my favorite Martini Bar bartender ever. My friends and I sailed with him last April's TA, and again this April for a TA and B2B to Scandinavia. He leaves on vacation very soon, and we were trying to talk him into getting transferred to Reflection for our October-November cruising, but it looks like he will be back on Silhouette when he returns from Vacation some time in October. Depending on when your cruise is, you may be lucky enough to meet him. If you do, let him know Linda, Norma, Liesa and Jen all send their love!

I Made is my favorite Martini Bar bartender ever. My friends and I sailed with him last April's TA, and again this April for a TA and B2B to Scandinavia. He leaves on vacation very soon, and we were trying to talk him into getting transferred to Reflection for our October-November cruising, but it looks like he will be back on Silhouette when he returns from Vacation some time in October. Depending on when your cruise is, you may be lucky enough to meet him. If you do, let him know Linda, Norma, Liesa and Jen all send their love!

Of course I will!

Our cruise is towards the end of October so hopefully we will be fortunate and he will be on board.