British Colonial Hilton Nassau day pass

Will be sailing with Allure in sept with 4 adults and 1 18 months baby girl. Is it worth it to pay $65 each at the Hilton for their private beach or the public beach next door would work just fine?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

We did the day pass with my 2 year old and 7 month old. We really enjoyed it! It was an easy walk and we felt safe. The hotel wasn't crowded at all and they had beach toys for the kids. You also received $40 credit per person to use towards food and alcohol. We plan to do it again.

I've never been there myself, but my family and I have contemplated going several times, so I researched it quite a bit. From what I read, it gets very favorable reviews and seems to be worth the money. Also, I haven't been to the "free" beach next door, but I don't recall it having changing rooms or bathroom facilities.

We did it last month and loved it ....we booked thru resort for a day ahead of time...they require a deposit- balance due day of... we had friends who went to the free beach and said there was quite a bit of glass..I would definitely do BCH again..for what works out to $20 a person it was great !!!

I had contacted the hilton directly and they emailed me a list of four sites to buy the passes so my guess is they dont sell them directly.

The public beach you're referring to is Junkanoo Beach. It's busy, great food and drink prices at Bikini Tiki Hut, wifi, and public restrooms. The sand has a lot of shells in places, like gravel. For a relaxing beach--Hilton; to have a blast partying--Junkanoo.