Priceline list of hotels

VermeulT

There used to be a post with what to enter on Priceline (ie # of stars and locations) and what hotels you would likely get.

I can't find that.

Can someone help me?

BTW - I need one night pre cruise on 12/2/16 for FLL.

Thanks.

Not sure of your budget but you could get Hyatt Place on 10th, just off the popular 17th St area, for $149 by booking on valuetrips.com. That includes transfer from FLL and breakfast. A cab to the port will be under $15. Stores and restaurants very close by.

Not sure of your budget but you could get Hyatt Place on 10th, just off the popular 17th St area, for $149 by booking on valuetrips.com. That includes transfer from FLL and breakfast. A cab to the port will be under $15. Stores and restaurants very close by.

Can you tell me how close to stores and restaurants this hotel is? How far walking? Thanks.

Can you tell me how close to stores and restaurants this hotel is? How far walking? Thanks.

We just stayed there 2 weeks ago and it is in a great location. Less than a 5 minute walk to lots of things. Free shuttle from the airport and we took uber to the port for $7.00. We will stay there again!

Another thing...there is a Sun Trolley stop less than 5 min. away which will take you to the beach street Las Olas Blvd. and even more restaurants, water taxi etc.

suntrolley.com

Edited by eandj