what is the Platinum discount for balconys on 7 day cruises?

$100.00

Thank you. That's what i thought.

I was wondering why when I do a mock booking for our cruise to check the price it only list $75.00 discount.

After pondering this for a few minutes I can only assume that since you are getting 2 days free(ha ha) they are only giving discounts for a 5 day cruise.

Do they have discounts for 5 day cruises?

I love the RCI product but these constant pricing games to trick newbies into thinking they are getting a deal are ridiculous.

With my 2 days free my cruise is now over $300 more than when I booked.

Bill

Thank you. That's what i thought.

I was wondering why when I do a mock booking for our cruise to check the price it only list $75.00 discount....

If you are within 6 months of the cruise, they reduce the discount by $25.

New to all of this. Just wondering - at the end of our cruise in 2017 we will be just above Platinum level. If we booked a cruise the last day, would we qualify? I think we may be 3 points over at that point. I know I have read comments about having to have completed a cruise for the points. Thanks.:)

Officially you will not get the higher discount until after the cruise and your points have posted however the Next Cruise staff have some leeway as they gave us the D discount when I booked on board and was actually emerald at the time and wouldn't reach diamond until the last day.

Just be prepared for them to stick to the policy and if they make an exception then that is a bonus.

Edited by Ourusualbeach

Officially will not get the higher discount until after the cruise and your points have posted however the Next Cruise staff have some leeway as they gave us the D discount when I booked on board and was actually emerald at the time and wouldn't reach diamond until the last day.

Just be prepared for them to stick to the policy and if they Nike son exception then that is a bonus.

Thank you for the reply.:)