Purchasing CHEERS! Online

Cruznjuly

Hi

So we purchased Cheers! Last week online to get the "discounted" price...

Got the confirmation email from the Fun Shops...

But it isn't showing up under purchases when we look at the booking. Is this normal?

Will they just give us a sticker with our S&S card?

I assume it'll sort itself out Friday when we sail, but wanted to know what to expect since this is our first time buying the package.

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

We had same thing. I went back in and acted like I was buying it again. It showed the there is a problem and said it has been purchased already. Don't know if that helps or not.

We had same thing. I went back in and acted like I was buying it again. It showed the there is a problem and said it has been purchased already. Don't know if that helps or not.

Great minds think alike!! I tried that and it says the same thing.

I think you'll be fine. We sailed in March and I recall the same thing. I actually did a screen shot of my purchase and printed it, just in case. I didn't need it. I walked up to the bar (you can go to any bar) once on ship, they swiped my card and I saw that I had the package, put my sticker on the card and I was good to go!

I asked the same question when I purchased it before my last cruise. It won't show up anywhere in your documents, but it was in the system when I ordered my first drink. I did carry a copy of the receipt just in case and will do so again in July when I pre-purchase.

I purchased cheers for my conquest trip coming up August 20 I can't wait I ask the same question to my t.a. And she said the reason it doesn't show up is because some people give these things as gifts and surprises to the cabin person she could pull it up on her end but it didn't show up on my end I kinda remember the online thing asking if I wanted to send a message but spence it was for me I declined hope this helps ...drink up for me and I will for you:)

I asked the same question when I purchased it before my last cruise. It won't show up anywhere in your documents, but it was in the system when I ordered my first drink. I did carry a copy of the receipt just in case and will do so again in July when I pre-purchase.

Next cruise is the 1st we have purchased Cheers! ahead of time. Prepaid gratuities showed up on my booking but not the Cheers! Being paranoid, as that is my nature, I called and insisted they send me an email showing the purchase. Probably will not be needed but I feel more comfortable with the hard copy in hand.:)

You will not have an issue. As stated by vwrestler171 it will not show up on your docs. The first drink you get at any bar once on-board will show you did purchase Cheers and the bartender will affix your sticker on your card. Have a great cruise. ( bring the email verification just in case) ;) 5 day cruise..$57.44/day. $287.21 total if purchased online before your sailing

- FYI..Due to state laws, we cannot sell CHEERS! until the second day of the cruise for voyages departing from our Texas, Alabama and New York home ports.

Edited by miataman19

Thanks everyone... Much ado about nothing...

Went to first bar I saw once we boarded and it was all there- no problem.

Highly recommend it- especially on a ship with Alchemy. We had 2-4 coffees a day, several Powerades, and broke even after 3 Alchemy drinks. Easy peasy.