Purchaseing wine on board

We are going on the Radiance OTS soon and I was wondering if they offer onboard purchase of Multi bottles of wine for dinner at a lower price. On our last cruise we were able to purchase 5 bottles for a lower price and drink then through out the week cruise. Does Radiance offer anything like this?

There are no across the board "wine packages". However, each ship may create it's own version if the powers that be wish to. On Voyager and Freedom class ships, you can go to Vintages to inquire about these. I would ask at Vintages on Radiance as well. Those packages do save a bit of money.

Also remember that we are now allowed to bring 2 x 750 ml. bottles of wine per stateroom. You can just bring your favorite brand from home, or supplement your on board purchases with additional less expensive bottles. Put them in your carry-on as you embark.

Have fun. :)

When we were on Serenade this past March they had wine packages for sale on embarkation day, right outside the Windjammer. Five or seven bottle packages and there were specific wine lists for each package. I don't recall how much the seven bottle package was, but the five bottle package was $200...because we bought it. We were happy with the choices offered.