Oasis Suite Concierge Question

We will be staying in a CLS on the 8/27 Oasis sailing and wondering if the concierge has access to specialty restaurant reservation times that are not currently available online? For instance, if Giovanni's is only showing 6:00pm and 8:00pm right now online, would the concierge be able to get us 7pm closer to sailing or onboard? Do they block off reservations for suite guests or should I just book what I can now?

Also, does the SL serve margaritas during the evening happy hour and can you get liquor drinks complimentary in CK during the 5 - 8:30 time?

We will be staying in a CLS on the 8/27 Oasis sailing and wondering if the concierge has access to specialty restaurant reservation times that are not currently available online? For instance, if Giovanni's is only showing 6:00pm and 8:00pm right now online, would the concierge be able to get us 7pm closer to sailing or onboard? Do they block off reservations for suite guests or should I just book what I can now?

Also, does the SL serve margaritas during the evening happy hour and can you get liquor drinks complimentary in CK during the 5 - 8:30 time?

From what I understand the concierge will do anything they can to accommodate your request. But sometimes it is just not possible.

I'm curious on your last question too. I'm in a CLS in January and from what I have read there is a limited beer and wine list between 11am and 11pm. Then 5-8:30 will be a limited selection of cocktails. Usually just the "second tier" liquors. Bacardi rather than Grey goose. Jack Daniels rather than Makers. That sort of thing.

From what I understand the concierge will do anything they can to accommodate your request. But sometimes it is just not possible.

I'm curious on your last question too. I'm in a CLS in January and from what I have read there is a limited beer and wine list between 11am and 11pm. Then 5-8:30 will be a limited selection of cocktails. Usually just the "second tier" liquors. Bacardi rather than Grey goose. Jack Daniels rather than Makers. That sort of thing.

You are correct. This was our experience on the Allure January and May 29th of this year. Same was true for our Oasis cruise this April. We are also in a CLS August 27th on the Oasis.

You are correct. This was our experience on the Allure January and May 29th of this year. Same was true for our Oasis cruise this April. We are also in a CLS August 27th on the Oasis.

hi,

are you on the roll call for the aug. 27?.... Cruising with some friends and we are also in a crown loft suite and want to get the conceirge to make our reservations for ck.. Ithe conceirge will contact suite people about 7 days prior to the cruise... we had the same situation trying to make Izuma... it was 6 or 8 :30... I took the 8:30 and hope to get it changed to at least 8 p.m. once on board..

see you on the Oasis!!!!... final payment time.. lol..

hi,

are you on the roll call for the aug. 27?.... Cruising with some friends and we are also in a crown loft suite and want to get the conceirge to make our reservations for ck.. Ithe conceirge will contact suite people about 7 days prior to the cruise... we had the same situation trying to make Izuma... it was 6 or 8 :30... I took the 8:30 and hope to get it changed to at least 8 p.m. once on board..

see you on the Oasis!!!!... final payment time.. lol..

The concierge will forward your request to the Coastal Kitchen Manager. We usually request 6:30 PM for the 2 of us. If you do this, please check with the Coastal Kitchen Hostess to ensure your requested time is booked.

Yes we are on the August 27th roll call. We are in CLS 1708,our favorite cabin.

Thanks for the info! I know that the CK servers can get you complimentary beer and wine from the SL but can they also get you complimentary liquor drinks from 5-8:30? Does the SL serve margaritas?

The servers will get you complimentary drinks while you are seated for dinner. Margaritas are not on the approved list but as inconsistent as things are on Royal you will have to wait to speak to the bartender and see what you can work out. I do not think they have the capability to make frozen drinks in the suites lounge, but at worst you may be able to get a regular margarita for a nominal up charge.

You don't need to bother the C for this. The CK host can take care of all your resi's for the Sr's and the ck

Do they hold reservation times at specialty restaurants so that the suites concierge can book them when you get on board?

You can wait until you get onboard to make your CK reservations. In fact our server made our reservation for the next night. We thought he was joking when he said he would go and make our reservation for the next night but when we checked, he had! You can also go to the hostess or CK restaurant manager to make your reservations. There is a little podium there inside the door.

As for the specialty restaurants, as another poster said, the concierge will do their best to get the time that you requested or as close to it as possible. Sometimes it is not possible, but most times they can accommodate you.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Do they hold reservation times at specialty restaurants so that the suites concierge can book them when you get on board?

We always book ours after boarding and for the past few cruises the CK host has handled it all, we just write it all down with the names,cabin #'s, and give to the host. I know a couple of times I have had to pick another time, if you are flexable it won't be a problem if you take care of it early.

So yes, there are open times.

Edited by setsail

• 1 month later...
The concierge will forward your request to the Coastal Kitchen Manager. We usually request 6:30 PM for the 2 of us. If you do this, please check with the Coastal Kitchen Hostess to ensure your requested time is booked.

Yes we are on the August 27th roll call. We are in CLS 1708,our favorite cabin.

Do you know who the Conceirge is on our sailing