Fresh OJ?

soxfan2013

Does the Dawn have fresh OJ available throughout the day and night at all bars?

Is fresh OJ available/included with the kids beverage package? The website says it just includes: Pepsi, Diet Pepsi, Sierra Mist, Mt. Dew, Ginger Ale, Tonic water, and Club Soda, but the reservations agent said it also included juices, and would include fresh OJ.

I guess it depends on exactly what you mean by "fresh". If you mean "fresh from the dispenser", then yes, I would think that if it is available at the bar, then it is included. OJ is always available for free at the buffet during breakfast.

But it's from concentrate. If you mean "fresh squeezed OJ from actual oranges", then I don't think that's included in anybody's beverage package, whether kids or adults. It is available for a fee.

Edited by blackwing

Most juice is "from concentrate"....just like you buy at home It keeps the flavor consistent ....since "fresh squeezed" is NOT consistent ! Some oranges are tart...some are sweet...the "concentrate" is blended so you get great juice all the time.

You won't find "fresh squeezed" everywhere...only at breakfast...and that's for additional cost.

Fresh squeezed juices, if available, are always for a fee. We'll have to see what happens when the Dawn reemerges fresh and new. We are excited and will be sailing on the Dawn in September.

What is the fee? Does I matter if you have the soda package?